Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

I want to like it.

On the other hand there is a part of me that takes note of all the reused animation.

Really Trigger? I mean, I know you don't have a lot of money to throw around, but that's just lazy.

Edit: Also,

Marvel Disk Wars

Suddenly, The Masters of Evil!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Inner cover for our new Manga...
    Chapter1Cover copy.jpg
    You can check it out and get your free PDF or cbz at: http://www.komicbrew.com/race-on.html
    Komic Brew - Your freshly brewed comics
    http://www.komicbrew.com
    https://www.facebook.com/komicbrew

This is a great idea for a thread. :-) I'm waaay out of touch with anime and manga, but have been re-reading Getbackers as well as slowly filling in gaps in the series. The last anime I watched was about two years ago was Death Note, but I got bored when that group/organization got a hold of it so stopped watching it. Back in Pittsburgh, PA there was a great library that had a nice selection of manga so I read Battle Royal, Rorouni Kenshin, some Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind (got bored and stopped reading it), Le Chevalier D'eon, Crying Freeman (okay to decent), Gantz (really bizarre but intriguing), Black Lagoon, Shaman Warrior (which I absolutely love), Hellsing (of course), and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Huh, weird.

Maybe it will get a sequel in another magazine?

Or maybe not.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

What an underwhelming final fight if it is the last fight. The story has not been good since the end of the Desperate fight of Disciples tournament arc where Kenichi fought Sho. So I am not that upset that it is ending.

For whoever cares, the Valvrave anthology is fully translated.

It has some pretty funny moments.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    New Dragon Ball movie info:

The movie is about the worst wish in history.

Someone is getting revived.
    I hope it's the Original Legendary Super Saiyian.

And don't make him silly Toriyama, I don't trust you lately.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

What is your favorite anime soundtrack?

mine is Madoka Magica

Just watched latest HunterxHunter episode and this is the reason why it's one of my favourites right now, there was no fighting but I was glued and the scene with Killua, Alluka ans Something nearly made me shed a manly tear.

*sigh* Sasuke is back on the crazy train, I knew it was too good to last.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sneak View Post
    he's evil again?
    I don'r follow the manga but in the anime he's just trying to beak away from a faulty system. In all honesty I think Sasuke's idea of killing the tail beast and ending that cycle is the best idea any of them have ever had

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    he's evil again?
    I don'r follow the manga but in the anime he's just trying to beak away from a faulty system. In all honesty I think Sasuke's idea of killing the tail beast and ending that cycle is the best idea any of them have ever had
    Spoiler alert!

spoilers:
    He's not concerned about killing the tailed beasts. He wants to use them to kill the Kages. I'm not sure what he has in mind for restructuring the ninja system other than that.
    end of spoilers

I mean it would be great if he had a better explanation other than the sins of our fathers are responsible for what happened today, when for the first time in centuries the ninja world was united as one. Don't worry Naruto will save the day.

Ugh! I really hope Sasuke's repeated betrayals are not hand-waved away.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Sneak View Post
    There is actually a Naruto thread here in the Independent forum by the way.

As an aside, this bit was heavily foreshadowed during this arc.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    he's evil again?
    Main problem with that logic is that the tailed beasts don't deserve to die. Not sure how far along the anime has gotten towards showing their character, but the manga has been building them up as essentially people that deserve happiness.

Breaking away from a faulty system is only a change of goals, away from simply revenge and rebuilding the Uchiha clan. His methods are still clearly steeped in darkness and extremity. 'All tailed beasts aren't allowed to be free, they should be my slaves, and I'm going to start my revolution by executing your five leaders and then probably take over the ninja world by force and fear' is not the best way to break away from a faulty system.

I kinda laughed at the "not this **** again" faces on Sakura and Kakashi. Also amused that Naruto didn't have such a face, more like a "Knew it...knew I was still gonna have beat the **** out of you" look.