Super Moderator

Default Corsetto On "Girls With Slingshots" Finale: "I'm Ready To Do The Next Thing"

"Adventure Time" writer Danielle Corsetto talks about concluding her webcomic and looks ahead to the next chapter of her career.

Full article here.

Fantastic Member

What a shame. Loved picking up the collections when she would appear at HeroesCon. Really good stuff.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I miss the strip terribly and was on board for almost the entire ten year run. When you are a corporate zombie, webcomics can bring some joy to your morning. Her strips on Erin introduced me to a world I did not know existed and helped me grow. I know she is taking some time off taking art classes to broaden her skills, but I can't wait for her to get going again on a new project.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

When did it end? I have to catch up a little bit. I love that comic, been reading it a good long while. Sad to see it go, did not read the article to not spoil the ending. Looking forward to seeing what happened, and what she does next.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!