Thread: Prophet #44

BANNED

Default Prophet #44

Ok, wow, while the issue was pretty simple in terms of the story, the scope and scale of what happened has me floored.

it's amazing how this comic continues to make go "whoa" with honest to goodness goosepimples of wonder.

The art is not that complicated and detailed but it doesn't need to be to bring the message home.

All-New Member

Couldn't agree more. Those last couple of pages were fantastic. This series is one of the most memorable that I've read for the reasons that you've mentioned. Every other issue makes me go "whoa" even after you think it won't get better or more amazing. Sad that it's ending so soon, but I'm still really looking forward to the next issue and the mini series afterwards.

Every issue has so many ideas just packed in it my mind is blown very time, one of the few comics that I actually reread just to better understand the story. Is next issue the last before the mini?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orb View Post
    Every issue has so many ideas just packed in it my mind is blown very time, one of the few comics that I actually reread just to better understand the story. Is next issue the last before the mini?
    From what I've read it is. Then there will be 2 Strikefile issues in July and I guess August giving us some character/universe details. Not sure when the mini series starts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    From what I've read it is. Then there will be 2 Strikefile issues in July and I guess August giving us some character/universe details. Not sure when the mini series starts though.
    Ive been wondering about the run-finishing mini that Graham mentioned, I know the team behind Prophet like to take their time but some piece of news and an ETA would be most welcome.