All-New Member

Default Did we ever find out what Daken stole from the FF?

So way on back the end of 2010, in issue 4 of Daken: Dark Wolverine, Daken 'visits' the Fantastic Four and while he's there he steals something from Reed Richards.
    daken04.JPG
    It was never revealed in the series what that very fancy cigarette-lighter was; did it ever show up anywhere else, or did it just fall into a plot-hole, never to be found?

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sand3 View Post
    So way on back the end of 2010, in issue 4 of Daken: Dark Wolverine, Daken 'visits' the Fantastic Four and while he's there he steals something from Reed Richards.
    daken04.JPG
    It was never revealed in the series what that very fancy cigarette-lighter was; did it ever show up anywhere else, or did it just fall into a plot-hole, never to be found?
    I thought that was what he used to cause the EMP that temporarily turns off the island during his takeover?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

All-New Member

Oh yes! You're right, thank you, I missed that the first time round, I guess.

Sand3, did you know we have a Daken Appreciation thread on CBR? Come join your brothers, and watch the world BURN!!!
    http://community.comicbookresources....CIATION-THREAD