Super Moderator

Default Duggan Talks Invading Battleworld with "Mrs. Deadpool & the Howling Commandos"

Writer Gerry Duggan tells CBR about unleashing the Queen of the Monster Metropolis and her subjects in a new "Secret Wars" series from Marvel.

Full article here.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

I can't wait for this hope Jack don't come off as too much of an ass like he does with Morbius but that's because he and Mike are like brothers. I'm still not fond of the tittle but that's how it is in terms of market. The crossover with Weird World is interesting.
    Last edited by Chimeratengun; 04-24-2015 at 08:45 AM.

I am looking forward to this continuing after Secret Wars. Here is hoping Gerry Duggan remains on the title.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    I am looking forward to this continuing after Secret Wars. Here is hoping Gerry Duggan remains on the title.
    I as well, his Doc Green storyline got me back into Hulk(shame he's dying) but if not there's Hopeless who did a good Legion of Monsters mini with Elsa Bloodstone.

So its still 616 characters?

I have never read Duggan's Deadpool but i enjoy his Hulk a lot and his Nova has it's moments, should i buy this?
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    I have never read Duggan's Deadpool but i enjoy his Hulk a lot and his Nova has it's moments, should i buy this?
    If you want some background on Shiklah, then at least check out Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet which also features the monsters so you can see how they were written.

I'd also check out the TPB "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" while that doesn't feature the monsters, it really shows that Duggan can write a very good tragedy when he wants to and IMO it is the best arc of their Deadpool run.