Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    agreed.
    too much QQ, and not enough Titanfall Armor.
    Attachment 2443
    Arsar continues his Ultimate X-men tradition of making Hisako's armor more awesome every time he draws it.
    God, she really is an embarrassment. Western "ideas" of what constitutes Japanese culture, rolled up into one fanboi-wankery assemblage.

No, let's continue to use this offensive tripe as opposed to say, Pixie. Please do so Marvel.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    God, she really is an embarrassment. Western "ideas" of what constitutes Japanese culture, rolled up into one fanboi-wankery assemblage.

No, let's continue to use this offensive tripe as opposed to say, Pixie. Please do so Marvel.
    that Mecha armor is, unmistakably an "Atlas" from Titanfall, not from any anime/manga.
    why is that Japanese culture, rather then, say, a teenager who can create energy constructs creating something she's seen in an American video game ?

Spectacular Member

Default True

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    that Mecha armor is, unmistakably an "Atlas" from Titanfall, not from any anime/manga.
    why is that Japanese culture, rather then, say, a teenager who can create energy constructs creating something she's seen in an American video game ?
    You know with the wads Prof. Wolverine leaves about they all have Xbones.

But, I'm more interested in that she refers to Rachel as Ms. Summers, is this a new thing?

I never liked the name change, it always read to me like Grampa Chris had lost his pills, so I would be happy if she does go back, and maybe if some story for Rachel, showing her dealing with her feelings for dear old dad, came with it, that would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibinaci View Post
    You know with the wads Prof. Wolverine leaves about they all have Xbones.

But, I'm more interested in that she refers to Rachel as Ms. Summers, is this a new thing?

I never liked the name change, it always read to me like Grampa Chris had lost his pills, so I would be happy if she does go back, and maybe if some story for Rachel, showing her dealing with her feelings for dear old dad, came with it, that would be great too.
    I sure as hell hope so, Scott's relationship with Emma impulsed her to change her last name, now that Scott broke up with Emma she should change her last name back, plus now that Jeen is around, Ms Grey is her, while Rachel is the only Ms Summers

BANNED

Wow

Probably next preview

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Wow

Probably next preview

I'm betting that's a little humiliating with Cyclops having to save him in a title called Wolverine and the X-men.

Spectacular Member

Both sides helping each other every time a problem comes along makes the schism more and more pointless kept up with the occasional mindless "grrr Summers" from Wolverine (and now Storm) and Beast's occasional superficial rationalizations to hate him. Though I guess maybe that might be the point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm betting that's a little humiliating with Cyclops having to save him in a title called Wolverine and the X-men.
    He doesn't have a HF to rely on so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Wow

Probably next preview

I really hope this turn out like WatXM 40# (only with a better speech, Cyclops doesn't hate himself? is one of his main characteristics since AvX, he hates himself too much) I don't mind Scott owning Logan, but I really prefer it being a moment where Scott and Logan act like brothers and forget at least for one issue about the schism

Ouch! I guess Logan wishes he'd listened and left with Storm to focus on saving the school. Now he is getting saved by the person he loathes the most.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Ouch! I guess Logan wishes he'd listened and left with Storm to focus on saving the school. Now he is getting saved by the person he loathes the most.
    Sabertooth is going to save him? and you seem to be forgetting some conversation that ended in a toast and with Logan riding back to the school smiling

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I stand with the second option, it was just bad, he shoots it, he becomes the Phoenix host, he immediately becomes Dark Phoenix, and in the next page (the next issues since he became the Dark Phoenix in the last page) he has already broken free, and the Phoenix never goes Dark Phoenix immediately, the Phoenix is not an evil being of some sort. The story is so bad that is not even mentioned in AvX, he had been whining about Scott and the Phoenix for the whole AvX, but never mentions that he was a host (which would have given him more reasons to want to stop the Phoenix) so whether is canon or not is arguable, or at least if it was really the Phoenix or a shadow of it
    It has been revealed as canon as during the savage land arc in Wolverine and the X-Men after AVX, Wolverine sees Dog Logan (his half brother), where Dog mentions going into the cave in one of the issues in Astonishing Wolverine and Spider-Man, and Dog finds the time crystals.

I felt like this issue was the best of Latour's young run on this title to date. Things finally began coming together in this issue in a coherent way. We learned more about Eden Young and the Phoenix Corporation. We learned more about Kid Omega's insecurities and Cyclops's experience with the Phoenix Force. Plus, Faithful John continues to steal the show. He didn't just best the students, he turned them against one another. That's working smart, not hard. And Fantomex finally did something other than be a massive tool. That alone is an accomplishment. I was very close to dropping this title, but this issue really pulled me back in. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about the future with Kid Omega wielding the Phoenix Force. I hope this arc at least begins to answer them. I did a review of this issue on my blog. If it's okay with the mods, here's a link:

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by haultan1992 View Post
    It has been revealed as canon as during the savage land arc in Wolverine and the X-Men after AVX, Wolverine sees Dog Logan (his half brother), where Dog mentions going into the cave in one of the issues in Astonishing Wolverine and Spider-Man, and Dog finds the time crystals.
    This is one of the things who's canon status goes on and on, is not so much about how bad that was, but rather because it was an unimportant mini, and writers tend to ignore those, is not weird that it was mentioned by Aaron since he is the writer of that mini, also that mini would have lead to Spider-man being way older than he is, not in his body, but in his mind, like Scott and Jean that are 13 years older than their bodies are, but unlike them they will never allow Peter to grow old, they rather screw his life, sell his marriage to Mephisto, make his baby disappear and never mention it again, than let him grow old

Half the issue was Cyclops and the younger version of him acting like mewling quims. No thank you.

Armor really does have such a cool power. I think she kind of passed out because she was forcible removed from her power field and it dissolved.
    Game Over man! Game Over!