Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

He looks great but the tattoos are sooo stupid. Especially the "damaged" tattoo on his forehead. That's a tattoo that a d bag get when he wants people to think he's cool and crazy.

Wow......I literally do not like that at all.

BANNED

I uh...pretty much don't like it.

Not really a fan otherwise, though (Batman in general).

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

dislike the teeth, dislike the tattoos.
    Seriously, they couldn't think of something more original than tattoos = bad guy?
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Spectacular Member

I like the idea. I just hate the actual tattoos. I imagine Joker's tattoos being 'smarter' or more esoteric. Those things are too on-the-nose.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I kinda like it, kinda don't haha. I will wait to see it in action before I fully judge. The tattoo are fine, they will hopefully not have a shirtless joker the whole movie so we may not see it. And replacing rotten teeth with metal ones happen all the time (well use to), so I guess that makes since.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Well I absolutely love it...but man this is going to upset a lot of people

Could have done without some of the tattoos, but I get the feeling they REALLY wanted to do something different here to make it different from Ledger's Joker.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Oh F@$@ no. That's horrendous. The metal teeth and the way to obvious tattoos.... not even a Batman tattoo..... this is awful.
    Cyclops was right

Wow that looks so creepy. I'm excited to see what Leto brings to this new movie-verse.
    Quote Originally Posted by spacegoatpurrp View Post
    Guess it is real. Looks like he belongs on Sons Of Anarchy or something lol
    HA! The chances of Abel Teller turning into that is totally believable.
    You earn 10 points.
    Here's a cookie
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Looks pretty good. Tattoos are a surprise and the intentions seem to be "Lets out-edgy the Ledger version" but the actualy effect works surprisingly well. The tattoos seem to be inspired by the ASBAR version and they're a huge departure from the norm but considering Joker is, for all intents and purposes, a gangster it's much more modern than the double-breasted suit and fedora. I also like the metal teeth, which remind me of Winslow from Phantom of the Paradise and all make a lot of sense: If Joker keeps getting his teeth knocked out by Batman he's not going to be able to just pop them back in.

Honestly, if we can accept Ledger wearing facepaint, dying his hair and having massive scars on his face this shouldn't be a problem. When you get past the tattoos and the teeth this actually LOOKS like Joker.
    Miller was right.

So I'm guessing this Joker didn't fall into the acid and he just dyed his hair green
    I like the look a lot but I was hoping for a more fantastical evil person rather than someone so grounded in reality.
    Still Jared Leto is an amazing actor and should no doubt make this role his

I'll admit, this will take getting used to, and it greatly depends on Leto's onscreen performance.

But I'm game.

The teeth don't bother me. In fact, it kinda makes sense. If this is a Joker thats already faced off against Batman, he would have definitely lost a few teeth and needed replacements.
    Life is but a dream

All-New Member

I love it as well i like the tattoos and the metal teeth are probably because he's been fighting batman for years(which i believe is cannon). Still, i could see why people wouldn't like it but the suit will probably cover up the tattoos. I do understand why people wouldn't like it even if i disagree.

Fantastic Member

The DC movies are incredibly miscast. Suicide Squad appears to be only following the trend set by Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. I hope it becomes such a massive failure that people will think twice before making more comic book movies.