Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Powered By Gravity

Default Rat Queens

Just wanted to start a new thread. Issue six is due to come out next week! Really looking forward to what's going to happen with the ladies (and Gary). Also, This Saturday the the writer and artist will be hosting a live chat where you can ask questions, see the guys, and maybe get to see some art that Roc is working on for future issues. If I can find the link I'll post it here.

Powered By Gravity

Here is the link to the facebook event page for the Rat Queens Social Club event. https://www.facebook.com/events/311655032327327/

Next Wednesday can't be here soon enough!
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|RAT QUEENS|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM

I need my QUEENS.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Rat Queens #6

Story By: Kurtis J. Wiebe
    Art By: Roc Upchurch
    Cover By: Roc Upchurch

Cover Price: $3.50

Digital Price: $2.99

Diamond ID: MAR140588

Published: May 7, 2014

“THE FAR REACHING TENTACLES OF N’RYGOTH,” Part One A brand new booze-soaked arc of Rat Queens reveals a growing menace within the very walls of Palisade. And while Dee may have run from her past, the bloated, blood-feasting sky god N’rygoth never really lets his children stray too far. FIRST ISSUE OF A NEW STORY ARC! PERFECT JUMP-ON POINT!

Rat Queens #7

Story By: Kurtis J. Wiebe
    Art By: Roc Upchurch
    Cover By: Roc Upchurch

Cover Price: $3.50

Digital Price: $2.99

Diamond ID: APR140585

Published: June 25, 2014

THE FAR REACHING TENTACLES OF N’RYGOTH, Part Two You didn’t see that coming, did you? Neither did the Queens but now they have an ally on their side with an innate knowledge of N’Rygoth, which is good because they’re going to need every bit of help they can get. Palisade is overrun with tentacle monsters.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I've been enjoying this series since it started. It's great to see one of Kurtis series doing well. He's written some pretty good books.

K, guys.
    Let's talk about our "favorite" queen.
    Who's your favorite queen and why?

I'll start:
    Mine's Queen Violet.
    She's not just my favorite queen, she's my favorite character, ever.

This was my first Rat Queens issue. Love at first sight. Pure Awesome, right here.

"All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Who's your favorite queen and why?
    Dee, because she's loyal, not just to her friends, but to her estranged husband as well. I always wondered why she didn't get with anyone, now we know the why, next up the Queens (Dee first) need official origin solo stories, or they can just sprinkle in a little bit at a time, either way works for me

I actually just got caught up, (read issue's 4,5,6 this past weekend) I hate to admit it but, I got behind on Rat Queens, the erratic schedule (we should be on issue #9 by now, even with a trade in between 5 & 6) helped though, it could of been worse, anyway, can't wait to read #7 tomorrow...

I put my homegirl, who loves Spidey, but wasn't reading at the time, (yes, I succeeded, I got a female to read comics) up on Saga, she loves it, I can't wait for her to get a hold of Rat Queens, I'm pretty sure she's gonna love this as well...

Edit... As far as the Animated TV Show, Adult Swim, does seem like the right fit, will see...
    Last edited by DIVINITY; 06-24-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    #MagnetoWasRight

I've heard such good things about this. I'll either be tracking down the back issues ir picking up the collection on it cause it seems right up my alley.

This title...every month...it just cant come soon enough!!