Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

BANNED

Shop owner who store keeps getting wrecked by the rat queens, got a loan from Gehrig to hire assasins to kill all the adventuring partys in Palliside resulting in the recent invasion as well as the deaths of two entire parties and half the Peaches. Gets kidnapped by Gehrig because the Rat Queens were sniffing around.

Powered By Gravity

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Shop owner who store keeps getting wrecked by the rat queens, got a loan from Gehrig to hire assasins to kill all the adventuring partys in Palliside resulting in the recent invasion as well as the deaths of two entire parties and half the Peaches. Gets kidnapped by Gehrig because the Rat Queens were sniffing around.
    Thanks. That's what I thought.

Believes in Cyclops

Tentacle monsters?

First thing that comes to my mind is H.P. Lovecraft meets Rat Queens

Unfortunately the second thing that comes to my is Rat Queen Hentai

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Very cool series! And also, kudos for having nudity. It's just nice to see a comic not insulting our intelligence as adult readers, the Austin Powers gag censorship you see in most comics drives me crazy. I just wonder about our taboos. Anyways, very fun book here, hope it's a long run, at least 60 issues.
    Yeah. I applaud shop owners that put books like those on top shelves so that its clearly stated as Mature.

I just read up to #6 today.

A little more dick comments than I'd prefer (you can tell it's written by a man), but the four main characters have a really nice chemistry. Dee is my clear favorite, though my favorite side-character is Tizzie.

The dick comments are some of my favorites.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelbelievesinCyclops View Post
    Tentacle monsters?

First thing that comes to my mind is H.P. Lovecraft meets Rat Queens

Unfortunately the second thing that comes to my is Rat Queen Hentai
    First comment: Hell yes.
    Second comment: Thanks for that. Way to ruin the first comment

Also, RAT QUEENS is awesome. Definitely one of the stand outs at Image and that says a lot, considering their line up.

I haven't gotten #6 yet, and I appreciate the deft handling of the thread community comments - whetting the appetite and not spoiling anything. I wonder if an issue of RQ is even spoil-able? Each is fermented, rife with 'had to be there' preservatives...a complete detailed synopsis may not even scratch the delight of reading each book. RQ is something really rare these days. A genuine event in every issue. You can't 'get it' unless 'you're there.' And once you're there...you can't help but have a good time.

It's nice to have a wild card every month to bank on...like a sure thing in the sleeve

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    I haven't gotten #6 yet, and I appreciate the deft handling of the thread community comments - whetting the appetite and not spoiling anything. I wonder if an issue of RQ is even spoil-able? Each is fermented, rife with 'had to be there' preservatives...a complete detailed synopsis may not even scratch the delight of reading each book. RQ is something really rare these days. A genuine event in every issue. You can't 'get it' unless 'you're there.' And once you're there...you can't help but have a good time.

It's nice to have a wild card every month to bank on...like a sure thing in the sleeve
    Yeah Rat Queens is really great, it's such a delight to read each issue. I especially loved how their last issue #5 was all about them having one big party, it really brought a smile to my face. Roc's art is just incredible.
    I really think that's something that's missing in a lot of comics today. Comics were meant to be a lot of fun and not be bogged down with convoluted storylines.

BANNED

Nah I see this issue is pretty easy to spoil in the broad strokes although certain panels u really have to see for yourself.

Read up to #6, today. So good.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

The last issue continues the run of fun storytelling. This book has gone from interesting and promising to an absolute must read, I can't wait till it comes out, book It really grows on me and the queens are fun and well done.

BANNED

Still had its fun moment but we are getting darker for the rest of this arc it seems.

BANNED

New interview from Kurtis on Multiversity

Fanart by Saga's Fiona Staples. Posting a link instead of the image because it's somewhat NSFW:

https://twitter.com/kurtisjwiebe/sta...796418/photo/1
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki