Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    And now it's being optioned as an animated TV show. News broke today just a short while ago:
    http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/hea...ve-1201220135/
    Hmm...Adult Swim? Netflix? HBO or Showtime? I just can't picture RQ on the likes of NBC/CBS/etc lol
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Teletoon at Night might be an option if it qualifies as Canadian Content. Don't know if Kurtis J. Wiebe being the creator of the comic would make an adaptation not necessarily made by Canadians qualify for it however.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Hmm...Adult Swim? Netflix? HBO or Showtime? I just can't picture RQ on the likes of NBC/CBS/etc lol
    Adult Swim seems like the best fit to me. Congrats to the creators though.

Its nice to have a fantasy series which does a great job with story and character plus still has diversity.
    Last edited by JaggedFel; 06-13-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Adult Swim seems like the best fit to me. Congrats to the creators though.

Its nice to have a fantasy series which does a great job with story and character plus still has diversity.
    My only problem is the series has only been out for 6 issues. Sure two more are solicited but still there isn't awealth of material to draw from here. Plus I saw an interview with one of the creaters where they said the series is on a six week schedule so that the artist can keep up with the out put. Meaning they're going to need original scrpits for the series. Hopefully the cartoon can be a prequel showing the origins of the queens so it won't interfere with the comic.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Hopefully it's on a channel that let's them drop f-bombs.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    My only problem is the series has only been out for 6 issues. Sure two more are solicited but still there isn't awealth of material to draw from here. Plus I saw an interview with one of the creaters where they said the series is on a six week schedule so that the artist can keep up with the out put. Meaning they're going to need original scrpits for the series. Hopefully the cartoon can be a prequel showing the origins of the queens so it won't interfere with the comic.
    I'll be directly involved with the show. They will be able to access my info for the show. And I'll likely be involved in writing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtisjwiebe View Post
    I'll be directly involved with the show. They will be able to access my info for the show. And I'll likely be involved in writing as well.
    Sweet. Really loving this book. It gets better and better. Congrats.

I guess it's out of the question for ROC to do the animations too haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtisjwiebe View Post
    Wow thanks for coming here to tell me that. Love the series. You are getting great word of mouth.