Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

God, I love Betty. She reminds me of my TV crush, Ilana from Broad City.

Powered By Gravity

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n_RDM View Post
    Apologies in advance for bringing this up & dragging the thread down temporarily, but I assume Roc has ownership in the series, correct? The art in the post above looks great and I'd like to get into the series but I don't want any of my money going to Roc for obvious reasons.
    I'd rather look at it as though I'm supporting a book of a writer who has created a world of strong women and who made the right decision to remove the artist from the book.

Apologies in advance for bringing this up & dragging the thread down temporarily, but I assume Roc has ownership in the series, correct? The art in the post above looks great and I'd like to get into the series but I don't want any of my money going to Roc for obvious reasons.
    Can you pm me what you men by this.

So Braga had a sex change right? Did she lie to the guy at the end? Forgive me for being naive but Broog seemed very much a man. Or was it that since the daughter was born first they lied and said she was the first born son.

BANNED

No she had a sex change. Which in a DnD Universe is way easier then the real world.

007 girl.

Yeah, know what you mean. I have 3 of those ultra-rare sketch (ie blank) covers (only 300 exist) and would have loved to commission him for an original Betty sketch on at least one of them because his artwork on her was fantastic. Really disappointed in the events which have transpired.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    No she had a sex change. Which in a DnD Universe is way easier then the real world.
    So then it becomes an issue of did she tell the guy she was sleeping with in this issue that she used to be a man.

Also can someone please explain the controversy everyone is talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    So then it becomes an issue of did she tell the guy she was sleeping with in this issue that she used to be a man.

Just google "Roc Upchurch arrested"

Quote Originally Posted by rac shade View Post
    Just google "Roc Upchurch arrested"
    Yeah I did that.

BANNED

Probably but then again ur suppose to like character like the 4 Daves so I doubt he is ever going to right them as intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Probably but then again ur suppose to like character like the 4 Daves so I doubt he is ever going to right them as intolerant.
    I think its unfair to equate not being comfortable dating a woman who used to be a man with being intollerant of. I have had gay friends in the past but that doesn't mean I would want to sleep with them.

BANNED

I think its unfair to equate not being comfortable dating a woman who used to be a man with being intollerant of. I have had gay friends in the past but that doesn't mean I would want to sleep with them.
    True enough but hard to do an analogy. DnD rules allow for a perfect sex change. No Hormones, No complicated reconstruction, its so perfect u can turn a man into a woman and they can still have kids if they want.

And for all we know he does know and doesn't care because he finds Braga to be one hot mama.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|RAT QUEENS|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM

BANNED

That as well.

No one knows for sure.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.