Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

I just read the 1st trade yesterday. Had such a great time reading it. Looking forward to issue 6 tomorrow!

BANNED

An Advance Review. Suggests focus is on Dee and Sawyer which makes sense given the recent cliffhangers. No Spoilers but some hints.

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    An Advance Review. Suggests focus is on Dee and Sawyer which makes sense given the recent cliffhangers. No Spoilers but some hints.
    I would say that is...fairly accurate. Dee is most certainly the focus of this next arc (or at least as much of a focus as there is on a book about four main characters).
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Here's a new interview that also contains a contest for a tote bag giveaway - http://geekandsundry.com/view/rat-queens-interview
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    I would say that is...fairly accurate. Dee is most certainly the focus of this next arc (or at least as much of a focus as there is on a book about four main characters).
    Well I will take your word for it since I assume u have advance access. Still it does mesh with basically every recent interview from the creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Grooodyssey View Post
    I'm calling it right now. We're going to see Gary and Hannah hook up romantically before the series is over. Book it!
    That will NEVER happen. hahahaha.
    Gary even LOOKS LIKE the Gary I grew up with.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    That will NEVER happen. hahahaha.
    Gary even LOOKS LIKE the Gary I grew up with.
    Yeah that aint ever happening. I think we all met Hannah's before and unless Gary is sitting on a crap ton of gold it aint happening. Besides Sawyer probably hack him up like he did that assassin.

Yeah that aint ever happening. I think we all met Hannah's before and unless Gary is sitting on a crap ton of gold it aint happening. Besides Sawyer probably hack him up like he did that assassin.
    That's right, I'm actually calling THIS now:
    Hannah and Sawyer together5EVAR.
    At least until it just gets old, you know?

BANNED

U gotta evolve the relationships eventually but right now yeah its all good. Cannot wait for tomorrow top of the pull list then I am reading Loki: Agent of Asgard. But I see Gary as like Booster Gold in JLU, he is there for comic relievef will get one great heroic issue and go right back to butt monkey.

U gotta evolve the relationships eventually but right now yeah its all good. Cannot wait for tomorrow top of the pull list then I am reading Loki: Agent of Asgard. But I see Gary as like Booster Gold in JLU, he is there for comic relievef will get one great heroic issue and go right back to butt monkey.
    HAHAHAHA, JaggedFel. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    This makes me extremely glad! So far, Dee has been the least extroverted and revealed of the group. But not actually, I mean, we know her almost as much by what she doesn't say as what she does. I'm glad we may get a chance to see her emerge a little bit more. Right now, it seems like she might need the team more than others (although they each have reasons to rely on one another) it's Dee who seems the most 'protected' by her friends.

Damn, it's been so long I almost forgot about Gary which, in a way, is what Gary is all about...how could I forget Gary, exactly!

Top of the pulls for sure!

(There is no way to foretell the futures of the Queens...there's hardly enough sobriety between events to even chart what exactly happened yesterday...only hints, hangovers and easily vanquished harbingers)
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Rat queens spinoff, Gary gets his own ongoing series

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    This makes me extremely glad! So far, Dee has been the least extroverted and revealed of the group. But not actually, I mean, we know her almost as much by what she doesn't say as what she does. I'm glad we may get a chance to see her emerge a little bit more. Right now, it seems like she might need the team more than others (although they each have reasons to rely on one another) it's Dee who seems the most 'protected' by her friends.
    Dee is the cleric. And they've written her EXACTLY correct, and her personality is PERFECT for her position on the team, imo. I love her too.

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    (There is no way to foretell the futures of the Queens...there's hardly enough sobriety between events to even chart what exactly happened yesterday...only hints, hangovers and easily vanquished harbingers)
    This is one of your best, Sungila.

Quote Originally Posted by Grooodyssey View Post
    Rat queens spinoff, Gary gets his own ongoing series
    I'd read it.
    But something tells me, I already grew up with it.