Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Queens

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Lombardi View Post
    Roc Upchurch, Tyler Jenkins and Mike Avon Oeming do some switcheroos on RAT QUEENS & PETER PANZERFAUST covers in August!

http://www.shadowlineonline.com/news...st-swap-covers
    Those covers are incredible!

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoguishGurl View Post
    What beautiful covers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    My brain nearly registered it as a sudden crossover.
    The Oeming diptych certainly makes it appear that way, but alas -- they're staying in their own worlds. I have it on good authority that more of these may happen in the future because all of the parties involved had a blast doing them.
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

Writer/Editor/Superhero Marc Lombardi's Avatar

Better quality pictures of the covers are here:
    https://imagecomics.com/content/view...st-swap-covers
    Writer / Editor / Production / Talent Acquisition - www.grayhavencomics.com
    Promotions/Social Media - www.shadowlineonline.com
    Twitter - @marclombardi

1,2&3 arrived in the mail today. I read 1 right away burt have to work so it will be a few hours before I read 2 and 3. I really liked 1 but there really isn't much of a set up. it just sort of plops you down in the middle of it.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    1,2&3 arrived in the mail today. I read 1 right away burt have to work so it will be a few hours before I read 2 and 3. I really liked 1 but there really isn't much of a set up. it just sort of plops you down in the middle of it.
    Kurtis said in an interview that he intended to write the first issue that way. Don't worry though, the next few issues are nothing but character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Kurtis said in an interview that he intended to write the first issue that way. Don't worry though, the next few issues are nothing but character development.
    Thanks. Issue 2 and 3 were fantastic. I really have to get my hands on 4 and 5. I want a covers though.

Thanks. Issue 2 and 3 were fantastic. I really have to get my hands on 4 and 5. I want a covers though.
    Why? The B covers are beautiful. I have the A cover for issue 1 but B covers for all the rest. I just had to get my grubby paws on the Betty variant cover on issue 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Why? The B covers are beautiful. I have the A cover for issue 1 but B covers for all the rest. I just had to get my grubby paws on the Betty variant cover on issue 5.

I'm picky.

I'm picky.
    You and me both. I'm not picky about whether the cover has an A or B label though. If there's multiple covers of the same comic I just get the better looking cover. What I'm extremely anal about though is the condition of my books. If there's a dent or any slight imperfection on my comic I go crazy and have to get another copy. I just don't like looking at it. This happened to me with Rat Queens #6, brought it home and wasn't happy with a little dent on the back cover and had to go back to the shop to buy another copy. Rat Queens is amongst my most prized possessions so it has to be perfect LOL.

Default i desperately need rat queens 4 & 5

I have the money but I can't even find them by them selves on ebay. Can you all scower your shops where ever it is you shop and let me know if you find them. When you do if you post the store name and number I'll call them and see if they do mail orders.

I have the money but I can't even find them by them selves on ebay. Can you all scower your shops where ever it is you shop and let me know if you find them. When you do if you post the store name and number I'll call them and see if they do mail orders.
    And I just found issue 4 a cover so now I need issue five.

Have you checked out Amazon?
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|RAT QUEENS|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM

I found 5 a. Woot. I can't get an ebay account. I got a negative seller rating and even though the guy failed to follow through with his end of the issue it still affected me. Thankfully I was able to find two different shops in my state that had them and are willing to mail them. I don't drive.

If you don't drive, you should really think about pre-ordering from a mail-order comics seller. Midtown. TFAW. DCBS. They all have good reputations.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.