Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Interesting. If that means we can get all the unintentional hilarity of All-Star Batman & Robin, with none of the member-measuring contests between Batman and Superman, then I'll be all-in waiting to watch the video reviews of the book.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Man if I wasn't already hype for this before, well I am now!! I'm so interesting in seeing both characters work together in the DKR world. So many factors to take into account. This is obviously a major cash grab for the movie but that doesn't mean it doesn't peak my interest quite a bit!

Any word on who the artist will be? I wouldn't at all mind Miller himself doing it if he went back to his early style. Another artist would be great too, but I just hope the get the punk/expressionistic feel of this world down.

Or maybe the idea will be bringing this world into the here and now? What is the artistic signature of 2015? How will it gel or purposefully clash with our reaganomics heroes of the height of the 80s? This could be really fun.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I'm hoping that Earth-31 in the Multiverse actually is still the DKR Earth, and that this series ends with a global environmental apocalypse forcing Batman and Superman to become pirates.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I'm hoping that Earth-31 in the Multiverse actually is still the DKR Earth, and that this series ends with a global environmental apocalypse forcing Batman and Superman to become pirates.
    Yea i too still hope the miller verse in out there in the new multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Interesting. If that means we can get all the unintentional hilarity of All-Star Batman & Robin, with none of the member-measuring contests between Batman and Superman, then I'll be all-in waiting to watch the video reviews of the book.
    There's nothing unintentional about the humour in ASBAR