Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I hope we can get their close friendship back.
    Attachment 22724
    They did in Peter David's X-Factor. You should read it, if you haven't. I always thought Rictor was gay cause Boomboom seemed like she'd attract closeted guys. idk

Ultimate Member

I don't know of any guys that would work for, Rictor perhaps but Sam and Bobby were the only other guys that I remember her attracting and neither of them are gay or bi, and neither was Rictor until after Nicieza left.

BANNED

If only PAD/Jae Lee had lasted longer!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't know of any guys that would work for, Rictor perhaps but Sam and Bobby were the only other guys that I remember her attracting and neither of them are gay or bi, and neither was Rictor until after Nicieza left.
    Factored with the relationship they had on panel. Sam got with Boomboom because she was the only young lady left he could get.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    They did in Peter David's X-Factor. You should read it, if you haven't. I always thought Rictor was gay cause Boomboom seemed like she'd attract closeted guys. idk
    Thanks, I'll have to pick that title up.
    I've liked Rictor since old X-Factor, but lost track of him until I
    saw him in Children's Crusade with the Scarlet Witch.

I heard Rahne was shocked to see him with Shatterstar in the new X-Factor tile.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Factored with the relationship they had on panel. Sam got with Boomboom because she was the only young lady left he could get.
    Thats true. Close proximity brought them together. And they got back together the same way when working for Pete Wisdom.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Ultimate Member

Well there was Feral and Siryn on the team as well but it was Sam and Tabitha that got together...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well there was Feral and Siryn on the team as well but it was Sam and Tabitha that got together...
    Siryn didnt join til after Sam and Tabitha became closer and she was too closed off and angsty for Sam. She wouldnt even let James in and she liked him. And Feral was def not a choice. Expecially after nearly killing him.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Ultimate Member

Still it doesn't in the least prove that Tabitha only goes after guys that are actually gay/bi or that the guys that she's had a relationship with are...she let James in more than most, just not enough(and that's being completely out of the gutter in), guess they have time now...and last I checked she still likes James.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Thats true. Close proximity brought them together. And they got back together the same way when working for Pete Wisdom.
    Anyway, that's just my take on it. Maybe it's outlandish to others. But the way I read them as a teen, I thought Rictor was gay and Boomboom was just a girl friend that would go nowhere.

Ultimate Member

Well it was more than just close proximity but for the sake of this thread...maybe they just thought that Tabitha would go better with a more stable guy like Sam...

Rictor was also going after Rahne at the time

Rictor definitely had strong feelings for Rahne during the early years.
    They looked good together.

Rictor_95.jpg
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Ultimate Member

Well that was written back when Rictor was completely straight and they had no plans to change that, but that's another story.

A damaging blow to Julio and Rahne’s relationship came at the end of X-Tinction Agenda.
    Rhane decides to remain on Genosha in order to help the mutates there.
    Julio goes back to the Mansion heartbroken.
    Big changes started happening to the New Mutants around this time.

Genosha_Xmen.jpg