Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Siege got big shoes to fill in order to be Nextwave 2.0

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Hopefully you'll get Danny Ketch in Ghost Racers, buddy. Personally I'm wondering in that story if that's the Eye of Agamotto domain or not. That and New Mars seem to be the only domains not to feature somewhere now (unless the classified domains are anything different).
    Ghost racers sounds so bad to me , I'm thinking about skipping it (seriously all this evil and craziness going on in battle world you think the spirits of vengeance would be doing something more productive than racing) It is what it is though, Ghostie is marvel's property and they can do what they want to him.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Wheres Kun-Lun? The mythical city that Iron Fist was raised in?
    It was in 616, but on Battleworld it's one of the domains and features in the Master of Kung Fu mini. It's like a world where heroes get their powers from mystical training and chi energies. Think Marvel does Last Airbender or Legend of Korra.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed View Post
    Ghost racers sounds so bad to me , I'm thinking about skipping it (seriously all this evil and craziness going on in battle world you think the spirits of vengeance would be doing something more productive than racing) It is what it is though, Ghostie is marvel's property and they can do what they want to him.
    From what I gathered they're forced to race in the arena than anything, possibly by Arcade going by the #2 cover. But to each their own.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Well, that's the exact reason why I am picking up Masters of Kung Fu so I am looking forward to it.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I can't believe Marvel are doing a Kamala & Robbie lol.
    After they just said she couldn't be with someone that isn't a Muslim because her parents and culture wouldn't accept it XD but I guess thats what her brother said not her opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    Well, that's the exact reason why I am picking up Masters of Kung Fu so I am looking forward to it.
    Yeah I'm really really interested, I love the tournament between the schools concept and I love martials arts based stuff and Iron Fist.

BANNED

Kamala and Robbie? Well at least if they get together, Robbie won't be in limbo land like I feared.
    I thought they'd try putting her with Sam though, to try and get him out there more.

The cover based on I think. Would be nice if they snuck a Renew Your Vows Peter and MJ extra tale in there.
    Heh, I came here to see if anyone caught that.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

The more i hear about the Master of Kung-Fu the more excited i get.

Spectacular Member

Oh man, I can't wait for this Secret Wars idiocy to be over with. I just hope that when all the dust clears we have some sort of recognizable Marvel Universe, otherwise I'm done.

Thors is gonna be awesome and I'm glad to read that Deadpool will appear in another series

Spectacular Member

Nice to hear that Egyptia will get another appearance outside Journal, those versions of Abomination vs Silver Surfer should be entertaining.
    Who is Egyptia? Can't find any information on the name.

It's an area on Battleworld themed after the old New Warriors story "Forever Yesterday". Basically Ancient Egypt took over the world.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I also attended the panel but they didn't include my questions in the article (and other fellow after me)

I asked Hickman will we find out why all the Black Swans are female and he said "They hate men" . LOL. I hope it is touched on in the story because I wonder if they have some ties with the Richards women (either multiverse Val or maybe Sue).

I also asked about Doctor Doom and Doctor Strange teaming up but just kind asked if they thought about their similarities about being basically normal humans without powers and whether or not their skills with magic would be defined as a power. He just kind of joked that they "love each other" (teasingly) and will go on this journey together.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 04-26-2015 at 01:29 AM.

I know, I figured if Kamala was going to date anyone it would be Sam, but Robbie has been suggested so they're probably playing around with it. Sounds like a fun one-shot so I'll likely pick it up if I'm not likely broke by August thanks to Marvel!
    Kamala
    >dating
    >a non-muslim

absolutely haram.jpg
    BB

BANNED

So? People are loving people outside of their clans and races these days in USA.