Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So did Slott just say the baby has a secret to the Unlimited people or did he actually say what that secret was and then swear them to secrecy? Or is it just the Anne thing? Honestly I'm fine her not being May given that she still exists.

In any case, whatever Slott's feelings on the marriage and Spidey being married are I really hope he gives MJ and their daughter the respect they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I think something got lost in translation.

It's been refererred to as a regular series numerous times. Rodriguez and Latour have mentioned that they have long term plans for the series.

And sales have been ridiculously impressive, for a title without an A-list creative team that doesn't restrict what can happen in any other book.

There's no way anyone at Marvel sees it as just a mini.
    It's probably on break during Secret Wars. Thor has been selling like hot cakes too and they've ended it for... Thors... (Though that one has a completely different premise)

Marvel's definitely playing with fire here... They have so many great successes recently and they've basically ended all momentum for now. It could be another New 52 situation if they don't play their cards right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    It's probably on break during Secret Wars. Thor has been selling like hot cakes too and they've ended it for... Thors... (Though that one has a completely different premise)

Marvel's definitely playing with fire here... They have so many great successes recently and they've basically ended all momentum for now. It could be another New 52 situation if they don't play their cards right.
    I doubt it's cancelling, cause it wasn't in the list of cancelled books they made note of.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I doubt it's cancelling, cause it wasn't in the list of cancelled books they made note of.
    Apparently it is now... As confirmed in one of the articles on the last page. Like I said, seems to be a change of mind?

Ant-Man wasn't on that list either and we now know it's also ending (temporarily?) for Secret Wars.
    Last edited by Probalus; 04-27-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Apparently it is now... As confirmed in one of the articles on the last page. Like I said, seems to be a change of mind?

Ant-Man wasn't on that list either and we now know it's also ending (temporarily?) for Secret Wars.
    I can not find anywhere that says that it is being added to the cancelled books list.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, The Flash, Aquaman, Titans, Justice League, HJATGL, Supergirl, Superwoman, DC Bombshells
    Marvel: CANCELLED (good luck with your seasonal approach and constant reboots... I'll miss the characters though)
    Zenescope: Grimm Fairy Tales

BANNED

Trying to find the tweet where someone at Marvel says Spider-Gwen isn't being cancelled during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I can not find anywhere that says that it is being added to the cancelled books list.
    from http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-remender-more
    Asked if there were plans for Spider-Gwen after her current mini series ends, Latour said, "There will be things that happen." Immediately, the character will appear in the "Secret Wars" tie-in series "Spider-Verse."
    Last edited by Probalus; 04-27-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Mighty Member

see, that makes no sense, considering Spider-gwen is running at the same time as Spiderverse

Hell every other day Robbi Rodriguez is doing panels and pages for chapter 6

see, that makes no sense, considering Spider-gwen is running at the same time as Spiderverse

Hell every other day Robbi Rodriguez is doing panels and pages for chapter 6
    It's not being solicited for July though. So there'll evidently be a break. Maybe chapter 6 will be pushed back or become a new issue #1.

Mighty Member

It's not being solicited for July though. So there'll evidently be a break. Maybe chapter 6 will be pushed back or become a new issue #1.
    Which everyone knew cause marvel said as much for all the ongoings that are happening alongside SW.

Which everyone knew cause marvel said as much for all the ongoings that are happening alongside SW.
    Not really. They published a list of comics that were ending (or put on break) for Secret Wars. Spider-Gwen wasn't one of them.

Now we know that it is, in fact, one of them.

Mighty Member

Not really. They published a list of comics that were ending (or put on break) for Secret Wars. Spider-Gwen wasn't one of them.

Now we know that it is, in fact, one of them.
    No we did, the comicbook.com interview expressly mentioned that even comics that weren't getting cancelled during SW such as Howard the Duck and Spider-gwen were still taking breaks.

An off hand comment, which doesn't line up with actual comic releases we know of and creator statements, isn't really suggestive of anything substantial.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    There was also something about their daughter.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ted-plus-event
    Maybe their daughter be that Regent guy/gal.

Fantastic Member

I thought the most interesting thing was MJ is the one who tells Peter to Put on the black costume, considering her dislike of it in the past. Some really bad stuff must be going down.