Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Avengers: Infinity War" to Film Parts 1 & 2 Back-to-Back

"Captain America" star Chris Evans revealed that both parts of "Avengers: Infinity War" would shoot back-to-back over a nine month period.

Full article here.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

9 months? That is a lot of shooting. Makes sense for two movies, I suppose.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Soooooo has that basically just spoiled the fact Steve won't be dying in CW (or will be back in time for IW)?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Soooooo has that basically just spoiled the fact Steve won't be dying in CW (or will be back in time for IW)?
    Is that really something that's been unknown? I'm pretty sure he's been talking about his involvement with the last 2 avengers movies for awhile now. We also know that they are not following the comic civil war story so there's no reason to think he would be killed off.

BANNED

My aging body can't handle all off this Avengers goodness!!! Make Mine Marvel.

Incredible Member

That's especially rough for Evans if that 9 months doesn't include Civil War shoots. Pretty much locks him out of doing anything else for at least a year, depending on how it is all scheduled.

All-New Member

Yeah, I can completely understand if he and the others wanted to walk away from the Marvel stuff for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    That's especially rough for Evans if that 9 months doesn't include Civil War shoots. Pretty much locks him out of doing anything else for at least a year, depending on how it is all scheduled.
    Civil War comes out months before A3+4 even start shooting. The reshoots wouldn't get in the way. You don't reshoot after the film hits theaters. Odds are he'd have a few to several months off in between.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I hope Marvel try to keep the filming of both movies under wraps as much as humanly possible. Part 2 could contain massive spoilers of the movies that's released in between.

Does this mean we won't see my girl Carol Danvers in either films? I was hoping she would appear in Pt. 1 as a human air force major and then return as Captain Marvel in Pt. 2 (Since her solo film will be released between both films)

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    That is only comic fanboys that think/want Steve dead at the end of CW. There is no reason at all to kill him off before the biggest comic book movies ever (infinity war)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Fantastic Member

theoretically , even if steve dies in CW, chris can still be involved in IW via dream, flashback or Infinity gauntlet powers.
    Last edited by daisetsu100; 04-27-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Does this mean we won't see my girl Carol Danvers in either films? I was hoping she would appear in Pt. 1 as a human air force major and then return as Captain Marvel in Pt. 2 (Since her solo film will be released between both films)
    I don't see why not. I highly doubt that she would not be in at least one of the two movies so this just mean that we will possibly be getting a casting announcement sooner than expected. It will probably be a bit strange to have the filming for these before her solo film but there will be plenty of time for the CM to be filmed and ready for the release date in 2018.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

Why on earth would this mean we won't see Carol Danvers? How would you have even come to this conclusion based on this brief article?

Did anyone think they wouldn't film it all at once?