Super Moderator

Default "Lando" Arrives, "Godzilla" Goes to Hell & More in July 2015's Buzzworthy Books

Marvel's "Star Wars" line grows, the Green Lantern Corps meets "Star Trek," "Barb Wire" returns and more!

Full article here.

BANNED

Negative Space #1 (of 4) - I've got this in my "cart" currently. I may pull it. Glad to know it's status now (it's a miniseries).

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    Negative Space #1 (of 4) - I've got this in my "cart" currently. I may pull it. Glad to know it's status now (it's a miniseries).
    That does look really impressive, so many interesting comics out at the moment. What a great time to be a comic book fan.

Incredible Member

Valiant's big summer event "Book of Death", which promises to reveal the future fates of many characters, starts in July... and that's not buzzworthy?
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?