Question Can I split an omnibus into say 3 parts and still bind them with hardcover each?

Is there such a service / technology available?

Sure, you can bind pretty much any format. The tricky part is getting the covers off of hardcovers without damaging any pages.

Theres no shortage of binding services available. Though im not sure if any will take apart an Omnibus for you. Youd probably have to do that yourself, not sure.

Ask these guys:

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...m#.VUEXjSFVhBc

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Sure, you can bind pretty much any format. The tricky part is getting the covers off of hardcovers without damaging any pages.

Theres no shortage of binding services available. Though im not sure if any will take apart an Omnibus for you. Youd probably have to do that yourself, not sure.

Ask these guys:

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...m#.VUEXjSFVhBc
    Thanks for your advice man at least I know it can be done.

Let me check with d local binding services...

Yes, but depending on the biding—sewn or glued—you may end up having to trim the binding side a little. I'm not sure a binder couldn't guarantee that you wouldn't lose some image in the final re-binding, either in the trimming or in the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by harpier View Post
    Yes, but depending on the biding—sewn or glued—you may end up having to trim the binding side a little. I'm not sure a binder couldn't guarantee that you wouldn't lose some image in the final re-binding, either in the trimming or in the gutter.
    U r right trimming d edge would probably lose some picture... I have decided to avoid omnibus totally...!