Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

There is one mystery I haven't reconciled, and that is how Reese became an associate of Doom? All Doom knew was that these Incursions were going on. Doom had no access to any information about the incursions, so how did he find out Reese was important? The Illuminati and the Black Swan never discovered Reese was important, so how did Doom?

Bendis wrote a Doom story way back in Intiative Mighty Avengers, and, he also wrote a Molecule Man story in Dark Avengers, in which Reese just suddenly disappeared. That these two seemingly disparate individuals, Doom and Reese, should associate, is very vexing.

Was there an issue of Hickmans Fantastic Four where Reese met up with Reed Richards? I didn't get all of that run.
    Last edited by jackolover; 07-01-2016 at 02:22 AM.

Amazing Member

Well, Doom and the Molecule Man have worked together before. I think they've sort of been friends since the first Secret Wars.

They say Reese and the fragment of the Mapmaker Earth give off the same energy signature. My guess is once they figured out that the fragment was acting as a beacon, they then did a scan of the Earth to see if there were more fragments. Instead, they found the same energy signal emanating from Reese. The Illuminati and the Black Swan never figured this out because they didn't have access to the fragment or the energy signature.

I've read Hickman's run on FF, and I don't remember Reese ever meeting Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by NewCanaanite View Post
    Well, Doom and the Molecule Man have worked together before. I think they've sort of been friends since the first Secret Wars.

They say Reese and the fragment of the Mapmaker Earth give off the same energy signature. My guess is once they figured out that the fragment was acting as a beacon, they then did a scan of the Earth to see if there were more fragments. Instead, they found the same energy signal emanating from Reese. The Illuminati and the Black Swan never figured this out because they didn't have access to the fragment or the energy signature.

I've read Hickman's run on FF, and I don't remember Reese ever meeting Richards.
    Molecule Man and the FF meet a long time ago.

Amazing Member

I know, he's a classic FF villain. I was just saying they never met during Hickman's run.

BANNED

is Current Owen the most powerful character in the marvel universe right now?