Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

All the swans remind me of EMma Frost, I wonder if she'll be one too?

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Really?
    spoilers:
    I saw the beam from Sol's hammer hit it as the beam vaporized the galactic fleet, but we don't see it actually completely destroyed. All we see is them saying "lets put earth back in phase"
    end of spoilers
    Just looked at it again. I was mistaken. There was a large chunk of the moon that got blown off as the beam approached the rogue planet. I had thought that was the planet it self.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    The cuckoo collective

It begins in #1
    It very clearly begins at the end of Avengers.

Killing a Molecule Man destroys your universe. But a "critical mass" of destroyed universes had to be reached in order to start incursions. "when you reach a high enough threshold youll start seeing some real results from your work. The blue and red shift of incursions."
    ... I suppose the idea is that if he kills all the Molecule men, the Beyonder's cant destroy everything simultaneously. Why the beyonders didn't set off their "bombs" of Molecule men right as each Owen Reece became MM, I don't know. Maybe they created him but weren't exactly planning on multiversal collapse just yet.

then, the beyonders used a multiversal virus to capture Adaptoids and turn them into mapmakers- they were mapping the the earths that Doom had found MM and killed him. Those were the blue incursions. I guess a "red shift" incursion goes in one direction, while the Mapmakers are "going against the grain" backtracking to try and find the MM killer- and that's what creates a "blue shift" incursion
    Killing the Molecule Man can't be killing your Universe though....otherwise the Map Makers wouldn't have any Universes to explore.

I think Doom was right though. For whatever reason Beyonders can't time travel. In that case, making the Molecule Man a time bomb works as it gives the Beyonders time to finish observations and really think about if they want things to end. They can also run final experiments in the time left.

Like I said, I feel like I have almost all the answers to this one now, I just have to process it.

Speaking of the Swans, when I finished this issue something fell into place for me. I'm betting that in her home reality our Black Swan's brother was a Molecule Man. It would explain why she rebelled and explain why it's important she's carrying her families DNA with her. She's literally carrying the last bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler View Post
    Killing the Molecule Man can't be killing your Universe though....otherwise the Map Makers wouldn't have any Universes to explore.

I think Doom was right though. For whatever reason Beyonders can't time travel. In that case, making the Molecule Man a time bomb works as it gives the Beyonders time to finish observations and really think about if they want things to end. They can also run final experiments in the time left.

Like I said, I feel like I have almost all the answers to this one now, I just have to process it.
    I had to go back and read that exchange again. Doom says, "but that isn't what occured. you died and nothing happened." And then Reece says, "Sure it did." I think that there is some delay there between the death of a molecule man and the end of his universe. That way the Mapmakers can do their tracking. Also, I amend what I said earlier- the beyonders definitely created MM with the original intent to destroy the multiverse. Why they put a 25 year fuse on him, I'm not sure. Maybe like how you're saying, that they're doing other experiments and since they're linear beings they're beholden to the passage of time

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rukkis View Post
    It very clearly begins at the end of Avengers.
    Do you see to earths colliding? Cause I sure as hell don't, but I do know where I see it happening.

BANNED

Speaking of the Swans, when I finished this issue something fell into place for me. I'm betting that in her home reality our Black Swan's brother was a Molecule Man. It would explain why she rebelled and explain why it's important she's carrying her families DNA with her. She's literally carrying the last bomb.
    You know.. that eerily makes sense. But then you have Tony Stark, remember what Black Swan said to him? Something along the lines of what he become (not sure of the actual line but I know it was directed at tony)
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 04-29-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Except that MM says all Owen Reeces are exactly the same. They're a multiversal constant and they simultaneously share a consciousness across the multiverse.

Except that MM says all Owen Reeces are exactly the same. They're a multiversal constant and they simultaneously share a consciousness across the multiverse.
    No, that's not what he said. While he shares a consciousness across time, he in fact said that the Owen Reeces are NOT the same and because of that they can be really hard to find. That's why you need Manifold.

Incredible Member

So Manifolds are meant to find Molecule Men. Killing a molecule man saves your universe. If they reach their terminal point then they all go off at once and everything dies. The incursions are the result of killing molecule men. The mapmakers kill any universe that lacks a molecule man and hunt Swans. The Black Swan is a heretic of the Eternal religion of Doom that destroys planets instead of molecule men. Molecule Men are all aware of this somehow but can't self terminate.

You know Reece that you're crazy but... why didn't you tell everybody what was happening! Why only Doom? This could have solve things much quicker.

No, that's not what he said. While he shares a consciousness across time, he in fact said that the Owen Reeces are NOT the same and because of that they can be really hard to find. That's why you need Manifold.
    The earths they reside on are not the same, but he is:
    "still, what few of you (Dooms) remain are all to some degree...different. I am not.I was constructed as a singular being across all of space and time, an old experiment of shared minds. A single consciousness shared throughout all my infinte selves. The moment you saw earlier -- my origin -- was a bit of celestial magic-- the charging of a bomb. And it happened simultaneously across every reality." and you see him looking exactly the same across 4 panels although the earths he resides on are different
    Last edited by Biclopcicle; 04-29-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    So Manifolds are meant to find Molecule Men. Killing a molecule man saves your universe. If they reach their terminal point then they all go off at once and everything dies. The incursions are the result of killing molecule men. The mapmakers kill any universe that lacks a molecule man and hunt Swans. The Black Swan is a heretic of the Eternal religion of Doom that destroys planets instead of molecule men. Molecule Men are all aware of this somehow but can't self terminate.

You know Reece that you're crazy but... why didn't you tell everybody what was happening! Why only Doom? This could have solve things much quicker.
    yeah it seems that Reece somehow created (or at least empowered) Manifolds in each reality. But mapmakers don't kill universes. They actually preserve them by destroying each anchor earth after they've mined it for resources. Since they destroy an old earth, there can't be a collision, and therefore no universal destruction.

I guess Reece was too crazy to go seek out help... but there's a plot hole there. If his consciousnesses are linked, he should have gotten someone to start killing MMs way back before the first SW... Im just going to suspend my disbelief on this one and enjoy SW

"The Child Beyonder"

That annoyed me lol but it was a cool issue and it made me be able to see Doom as the great destroyer.
    We need better comics