Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Inhumans: Attilan Rising #1

There's a revolution brewing. The fires of rebellion burn brightly on Battleworld if you know where to look. Stretching far and wide into every domain of this new patchwork realm, revolutionaries prepare for war in INHUMANS: ATTILAN RISING #1 - from New York Times Bestselling writer Charles Soule (Death of Wolverine, Inhuman) and artist John Timms (Nova, Harley Quinn)! Medusa, ruler of Attilan and Queen of the Inhumans has been tasked with rooting out the rebels, and crushing the resistance once and for all! The man at the center of the resistance? Her husband Black Bolt. Uh-oh. Things are about to get complicated. Huge drama, spies, action, betrayal and sabotage await True Believer. When the dust settles, who will rise? Find out as the drums of war beat in the Inhuman nation this May in INHUMANS: ATTILAN RISING #1!

Full preview here.

Amazing Member

One of the SW titles I'm looking forward to the most! Doesn't hurt that the art is pretty!

And Auran is back!

BANNED

This, CW, A-Force, are on my very high priority must haves.

The Bunny is back!

BANNED

So the revolution are zombies? don't we have enough zombies already down there?(I mean the south regions)...

Astonishing Member

Looks good so far.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Yeah Auran is back!

Love that art. It's stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    So the revolution are zombies? don't we have enough zombies already down there?(I mean the south regions)...
    I thought she was threatening to send Undead G-man to the zombie domain, since it is the place they send people who break the law of Battleworld.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    Guess the zombie panel refers to the zombie zone behind the wall where are sent the dissidents of Doom.
    Last edited by ian0delond; 05-01-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Niffleheim

Yeh to Auran Ok Two sightings of Cyclops in 2 upcoming Inhumans books. It looks like Cyclop will play a role in the Inhumans' future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I thought she was threatening to send Undead G-man to the zombie domain, since it is the place they send people who break the law of Battleworld.
    Oh ok, I though that was the rebellion army, the zombie zones are pretty far so I though they were going to use zombies here aswell.

BANNED

I thought something really bad happened to Frank seeing Undead G Man, since his suit and eye glow are the same color as Nur's.

I continue to looooove the colorists the Inhumans get.

BANNED

I'm really enjoying both Inhuman books. This is definitively on my reading list.

Fantastic Member Jumpoff AKA JohnnyBlazed's Avatar

I'm torn...on hand I don't give a $**t about the Inhumans but Undead GMan!!! It's really funny because he's going to show up in Ghost rider SOV pretty soon!

burnedcake

Really looking forward to reading this!

On page 6 there are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch wearing House of M clothes??