Default Should DC start making more OGNs?

DC could make more OGNs similar to their Earth One line. Diffrent artists and writers can make their own interpretations of the DC superheroes. They could even have some set in current and previous continuities such as Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis. I would like them to have some that celebrates all the eras like All Star Superman. So what do you think?

They need to continue to expand the Earth One Universe with Flash and Green Lantern and Morrison's Wonder Woman whenever that comes out to build to Justice League hopefully written by JMS since he created the world

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Yes! Very much yes! Also, I think Martian Manhunter would have made a better choice for an Earth One book than Teen Titans. The guy doesn't get nearly enough respect.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Yes! Very much yes! Also, I think Martian Manhunter would have made a better choice for an Earth One book than Teen Titans. The guy doesn't get nearly enough respect.
    Totally agree I want the big seven and some others to get ogn before Justice League. If they released more characters like MM the wait between volumes would not seem so long. It's kinda like the Cinematic Universe

Less concern with continuity, more creative freedom, and stories with a definitive ending? Sign me up please.

As much as I love the shared universe and sprawling histories you get with comics, the stories I love the most are often self contained, if not completely set in their own separate histories. I'd welcome more OGNs.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

With Earth One and the time it takes between character volumes I don't think we have to worry about continuity problems for years