Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hsalf1901 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    That's not really true, at all. Not here, nor in President Superman's last appearance before Multiversity.
    I was commenting on Roger Rabbits statement.

later

bill
    The statement's just kind of highlighting it, though, isn't it? The cartoon rabbit doesn't see (human) race. You said it never comes into play, but even in that exchange is does because we are aware of the difference.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    The statement's just kind of highlighting it, though, isn't it? The cartoon rabbit doesn't see (human) race. You said it never comes into play, but even in that exchange is does because we are aware of the difference.
    Fair enough, I limited it to one example, the framing books Multiversity 1 and two. At least the heroes of Justice Incarnate went pretty much didn't care if the other heroes were different. The other worlds seemed to have underclasses of one kind or another.

BTW, in Baltimore last week the word "gentrification" was used several times. The Inner Harbor and West Baltimore seem to be making it impossible for minorities or the poor to rebuild so eventually the Inner Harbor and West Baltimore will meet.This would allow tourists to think "Wow. this is really an upscale (gentrified) city.

thanks

bill

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    If you think you had read weird interpretations to the Multiversity, you must read this one. It offer a different perspective.
    Is she trying to say white people and cultural, plus different white people have different culture because we are not all the same, are evil because that's what I took from the article and I don't think Morrison was saying that
    Last edited by Darth Kal-el; 05-11-2015 at 03:56 PM.