Super Moderator

Default ISIS Claims Responsibility for Texas Shooting, but Police are Dubious

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the foiled attack on a Prophet Muhammad cartoon exhibit and competition, but investigators are leaning toward a different conclusion.

Full article here.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

But Texas has Chuck Norris to protect us from Obama? #priorities

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

I don't want to diminish the tragedy that occured here, but I can't help but feel that this is what the organizers of the event truly wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I don't want to diminish the tragedy that occured here, but I can't help but feel that this is what the organizers of the event truly wanted.
    they might be on the opposite ends of the spectrum but truth is, they need each other to thrive and grow.
    the ones who truly suffer are the people in the middle
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I would've been surprised if ISIS hadn't claimed responsibility for that shooting. And yeah, I agree with FanboyStranger that Geller's hate speech group probably had hoped that incident would happen, meaning they put people at risk because it almost stood to reason some nut with jihad on the brain would try to incite violence.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

I wish the media (including CBR in this) would do a better job of ignoring ISIS' plain propaganda moves.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    they might be on the opposite ends of the spectrum but truth is, they need each other to thrive and grow.
    the ones who truly suffer are the people in the middle
    No, they're on exactly the same end of the spectrum - intolerant douchebags who can't stand the idea of anyone believing differently than they do.