Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    But in terms of X-men, I'd rather see Matt Fraction come back.
    . . . Why?

Look, I like Fraction. I thought his Iron Man was fantastic, his Defenders was fun, I enjoyed his Fantastic Four and FF, Hawkeye's obviously excellent. But his X-Men work was totally mediocre. (Having Greg biggest-hack-in-the-industry Land as artist for so much of it certainly didn't help. But the writing and stories weren't anything specia, either.) Why would you want him back on the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    Huh? The first five issues and Iron Metropolitan were the worst of the bunch.
    After the messy end of Fraction's run I enjoyed Tony just going around kicking arse in each issue. I agree about Iron Metropolitan, it sounded like such a great idea when it was announced and it ended up being pretty terrible.

He could definitely do a strong Dr. Strange book, maybe that or Moon Knight since we know despite the great job rehabilitating the character/concept Ellis won't stick around for long.

Irrespective of what all the signs might say I'm clinging to the hope that it's Avengers.

i really liked the Iron Man in space stuff. everything else was just...ok. not great, not terrible.