Page 547 of 820 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 12295
    BANNED

I'm kinda pissed right now.

So in Astonishing. Psylocke is literally in London, no Brian.

In X-men Gold Annual. Kitty, Kurt, and Rachel go to meet HER Neice. But Psylocke doesn't get to meet her Neice? She's in the same freakin' country!!

How the Hell is Psylocke not in this? She's the freakin Aunt for cryin out loud. His twin Sister. Meggans Sister in Law. Kurt bestie, Rachels Mentor, and almost molested Kitty's friend Doug.. Where is she?

Okay. Psylocke is not Elizabeth Braddock. That chick doesn't exist anymore it seems. She's a Braddock in name only and no relation, this Ninja locke is truly a new character.
    Makes no damn sense.
    Last edited by Tazirai; 01-10-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Mighty Member

Psylocke is in London in the beginning of Astonishing. Who is to say that she didn't just get done with visiting Brian and Meggan. The story in astonishing isn't about Betsy, it's about the return of Xavier. She doesn't need to appear in every story that deals with them. The annual is reuniting the members of Excalibur. I would love a Brian and Betsy story, but that isn't the place to do it. I would have been more annoyed if Betsy showed up as part of that Excalibur reunion as she isn't a member of Excalibur.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Psylocke is in London in the beginning of Astonishing. Who is to say that she didn't just get done with visiting Brian and Meggan. The story in astonishing isn't about Betsy, it's about the return of Xavier. She doesn't need to appear in every story that deals with them. The annual is reuniting the members of Excalibur. I would love a Brian and Betsy story, but that isn't the place to do it. I would have been more annoyed if Betsy showed up as part of that Excalibur reunion as she isn't a member of Excalibur.
    I disagree with what you said, because I don't think you get WHY I mentioned all that. I'm just doing the math, the math doesn't add up, ESPECIALLY when you make a reveal that big about the Braddocks, and a Prominent one is missing. I hope that clears things up. I don't know how I could be any more clear.

Mighty Member

She doesn't need to be in every story because they are brother and sister. I don't think writers are trying to whoosh away the family connections. Plus we don't know when these stories take place in regards to the other story.

It is an Excalibur reunion, but with a big development such as Brian having a child, they should've at least namedropped Betsy once. The editor said Betsy already met Maggie off panel, which sucks.
    Last edited by Luckystar.; 01-11-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    It is an Excalibur reunion, but with a big development such as Brian having a child, they should've at least namedropped Betsy once. The editor said Betsy already met Maggie off panel, which sucks.
    Which could be the reason she was in London to begin with at the start of astonishing if the timeline fits. It's three months after she had the baby, so I'm going to imagine Betsy has already met her and Meggan was just telling her friends now.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Which could be the reason she was in London to begin with at the start of astonishing if the timeline fits. It's three months after she had the baby, so I'm going to imagine Betsy has already met her and Meggan was just telling her friends now.
    Yeah but an editor saying something means nothing. If its said on panel that betsy met the baby fine. But it didnt. And i dont care if the point was for the Excalibur reunion it just makes sense for betsy to be there or to be the god mother as well as aunt
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Rhiannon Art made this wonderful set of Images.

Ultimate Member

Nice art even though I like the current version of Betsy better...

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

That artwork is beautiful!
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Nice art even though I like the current version of Betsy better...
    Just can't appreciate it huh? Lol

Ultimate Member

I like the art but I just like how Betsy looks now better, just a personal preference thing...

Ultimate Member

So far Betsy doesn't seem to have a book after Astonishing ends...hmm, then again Warren doesn't seem to have one either...

BANNED

Blatant copying lol.

This is Lethal from Image Comics..

Totally being Psylocke from Marvel Comics.

They didn't even try hard lol.