Page 755 of 820 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

The dna bit was that since Betsy no longer had a physical body she would have had to recreate her own dna out of thin air with no hair or blood or anything to go on, so then she made herself a new body, from a villain that was not a regular guest star and not often used...so then while she may look like Betsy is it really her down to her dna and if so how then did she accomplish that...and not everyone praised the change Iz...as for Kwannon she seems to be back but that's an entirely different story that makes no sense given that Kwannon was dead and gone years ago...

Kwannon could easily come back simply due to Betsy killing Matsu'o and he having the last bits of Kwannon in his mind. Betsy could have taken that when she gave him his peaceful end.

The Mystery in Madripor was garbage. I am not really concerned so much with her aesthetic as that story was just bad. The whole thing seemed like nothing more than a quick status quo change that most likely will make no difference in the end. They could have done a much better job at reverting her to her former self.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The dna bit was that since Betsy no longer had a physical body she would have had to recreate her own dna out of thin air with no hair or blood or anything to go on, so then she made herself a new body, from a villain that was not a regular guest star and not often used...so then while she may look like Betsy is it really her down to her dna and if so how then did she accomplish that...and not everyone praised the change Iz...as for Kwannon she seems to be back but that's an entirely different story that makes no sense given that Kwannon was dead and gone years ago...
    Honestly does it matter? I dont see them really wasting time on such minute details. Even if you say its not her DNA, its still Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    It's badly colored. But Psylocke misses her left, while her right is up in the air chillin. Jean's, horribly colored right arm is over Betsy's breast, and Jean's left was angled at the face.

Attachment 72281
    I desperately want to see this outfit again. Not in tatters, though.. I was not offended by the ninja reboot, but I always felt this outfit was unappreciated. especially drawn by Mr. Silvestri.

Asslocke gets a cover

Ultimate Member

She and Warren still look good on that cover imho...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Asslocke gets a cover
    Wow, that cover is really retro with Psylocke doing the classic boobs-and-butt pose!

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Despite the back-breaking pose, I love her facial expression and how powerful she looks.

Ultimate Member

Maybe Betsy is more flexible than we think...okay... though she still looks good...

BANNED

I like Campbell normally, but man that pose is why I''m glad she's "home" again. Easy pass for that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I like Campbell normally, but man that pose is why I''m glad she's "home" again. Easy pass for that issue.
    Same, asslocke reminds me why I am not a fan of Asian Betsy. Glad she is not a sexy asian stereotype now. At least she looks normal in the covers now.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

They could just as easily have current Betsy in a pose like that if they wanted to, it's not only done with Betsy...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Gorgeous. ♥️

They could just as easily have current Betsy in a pose like that if they wanted to, it's not only done with Betsy...
    I actually agree with you this time. If Whitelocke gets back broken people will argue that it’s somehow more ”elegant” and acceptable than when artists would do it to Asian Psylocke.

But sadly she is the biggest victim from it. Thank you 90's. They had a hard time letting go of that damn bikini thong. *sigh* I would of loved to see her in an atla inspired costume or something with Japanese armor and cloth.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...