Page 730 of 820 FirstFirst ... 230630680720726727728729730731732733734740780 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Many have suggested what Cgar said....... I have been campaigning for some more Otherworld forever now.

Also, no Warren and Betsy need to be away from each other for awhile. That relationship is dunnzo and stale. I hope Psylocke kills him again.
    GASP! So cruel!

Your sketch is amazing btw!!

CGAR- I want all of that. Yes, you did the X-editors' job for them.

Taz- I first knew of Psylocke with the Crimson Dawn tattoo and powers. I liked the mystical aspect because I love magick and magick users. I could've done without the tattoo though. Larroca especially drew it too large and I was happy when she was resurrected without it. That being said, I always thought that Psylocke had potential for magick anyway due to her Otherworldlian side. I believe the Braddock family are descendents of Merlin/Merlyn right? Or am I imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    GASP! So cruel!

Taz- I first knew of Psylocke with the Crimson Dawn tattoo and powers. I liked the mystical aspect because I love magick and magick users. I could've done without the tattoo though. Larroca especially drew it too large and I was happy when she was resurrected without it. That being said, I always thought that Psylocke had potential for magick anyway due to her Otherworldlian side. I believe the Braddock family are descendents of Merlin/Merlyn right? Or am I imagining things?
    Thank you and sorry not sorry but Warren and Betsy are boring. The only time I enjoyed their relationship, was when it was broken and obvious. Then she killed him, clean slate him through the death seed. Should have been done there.

I am currently inking it. I finished the falling vampires and added a neat little moment that I don't think has been done with Psylocke before. I'll post it when done and you all can let me know ....

BANNED

I have a question with regards to merchandising. Do the merchandising companies work closely with Marvel in terms of decisions etc.

The reason I am asking is that Sideshow just made available for order the Psylocke statue. And she's in an Asian incarnation. So I am wondering if that in itself means anything--in that her reverting/change to a white woman won't be permanent. Or is it just a matter of Marvel and the Merchandisers working completely seperately? Because even if that is the case, I would have thought that Sideshow/merchandiser would have consulted Marvel about what they plan on doing before they went into production. There's a big difference between costume changes and changes in race.

You think that statue looks of Asian descent??

Also if you guys follow Jordan D White go let him know Psylocke is your number one.

BANNED

GASP! So cruel!

They aren't Descendants of Merlyn, But the father was an Agent of Merlyns and empowered by him. Which is one of the reasons Brian and the Siblings were made. they were to be of both Worlds and govern both.

Well, she learned the Psychoblast from Victoria Bentley apprentice to Dr Strange. In the Earth-X series, she began to train to become Psi-Sorceress Supreme.

Elizabeth Braddock (Earth-9997)

Last edited by Tazirai; 09-24-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Ultimate Member

Who knows how she'll end up, but yet again I don't see the pairing as stale unless the writers make it that way..., and also again technically they're not a couple right now and haven't been for several years so...this next arc or two could get them both started on bigger and brighter storylines going forward, no reason that they can't do it together...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Uncanny variant cover - Betts looks great!Screenshot_20180924-164637_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Infernal-Ginger; 09-24-2018 at 02:19 PM.

love it! the x-women are everything

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    They aren't Descendants of Merlyn, But the father was an Agent of Merlyns and empowered by him. Which is one of the reasons Brian and the Siblings were made. they were to be of both Worlds and govern both.

Well, she learned the Psychoblast from Victoria Bentley apprentice to Dr Strange. In the Earth-X series, she began to train to become Psi-Sorceress Supreme.

Elizabeth Braddock (Earth-9997)

Heh, I remember that. I bought Earth X back in the day just for the small bits of Psylocke and Captain Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Uncanny variant cover - Betts looks great!Screenshot_20180924-164637_Chrome Beta.jpg
    That she does. Everything about the cover is awesome. Jean's costume looks less bulky, but Jubilee being back in her 13 year old costume just doesn't seem right to me. I feel like she's on her way to being like Kitty. Stuck with variations of her original costume.

I always wondered why they didn't have her explore magic and being a psychic sorceress in 616. I guess they have enough magical characters but she does fit too.

I always wondered why they didn't have her explore magic and being a psychic sorceress in 616. I guess they have enough magical characters but she does fit too.
    The X-men dont really do magic based storylines. Illyana's the most prominent exception. Betsy's main focus for the past 30 years has been as a psychic ninja so adding magic to that may have been overkill and not how they wanted to portray her

That she does. Everything about the cover is awesome. Jean's costume looks less bulky, but Jubilee being back in her 13 year old costume just doesn't seem right to me. I feel like she's on her way to being like Kitty. Stuck with variations of her original costume.
    We just went over this in this thread. Every popular characters gets variations of their iconic costumes. Jubilee already had a variation of the look in Generation X. I think its biggest offense is that it looks dated and isnt even a modern take on it

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I have a question with regards to merchandising. Do the merchandising companies work closely with Marvel in terms of decisions etc.

The reason I am asking is that Sideshow just made available for order the Psylocke statue. And she's in an Asian incarnation. So I am wondering if that in itself means anything--in that her reverting/change to a white woman won't be permanent. Or is it just a matter of Marvel and the Merchandisers working completely seperately? Because even if that is the case, I would have thought that Sideshow/merchandiser would have consulted Marvel about what they plan on doing before they went into production. There's a big difference between costume changes and changes in race.
    I don’t think it matters. She looks White so they could just say it’s Whitelocke in the Lee costume.

Very nice. Even Jean’s costume, which I don’t care for, looks good.

BANNED

I think that's kinda where they were going before the Psychic Ninja thing. Not long after Ninjafication, Captain Britain Went to Otherworld and had a VERY Braddock based adventure there. Would have been nice to see her Become the "New" Roma or a Roma in Training.

It's got a VERY BreakfastClub look to it.

Last edited by Tazirai; 09-24-2018 at 07:37 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I don’t think it matters. She looks White so they could just say it’s Whitelocke in the Lee costume.

Very nice. Even Jean’s costume, which I don’t care for, looks good.
    Not much of a fan of it either. But I'm kinda glad they went for an "Ugly" look. I guess it's a way to get us to realize not every woman is going to have a "Flattering" Costume.

If I had designed it. I would have raised the sides made them high cut up to the X, more of the red of her pants.

Ultimate Member

Well they don't often deal with Forge's magic side either, Storm's magical history they bring up from time to time but maybe Marvel just for some time didn't want to deal with the magic side of the Marvel U...