Page 724 of 820 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean Grey would never walk around with her ass hanging out like that! LOL
    Lol, truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well different artists give her more coverage in that area than others so it's all relative...and Jean's Black Queen outfit wasn't that different...
    Difference with the other half naked ladies in Marvel, is they don't gratuitously walk around flaunting it ass first. Most of the women In marvel who I liked had costumes where they looked like monokinis or straight night wear. In many photos everyone is facing forward while Psylocke is the only one turned to show her ass.
    Hell MoonDragon is practically naked for much of he adventures, but it was how she was portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Lol, truth.

Difference with the other half naked ladies in Marvel, is they don't gratuitously walk around flaunting it ass first. Most of the women In marvel who I liked had costumes where they looked like monokinis or straight night wear. In many photos everyone is facing forward while Psylocke is the only one turned to show her ass.
    Hell MoonDragon is practically naked for much of he adventures, but it was how she was portrayed.
    Its amazing just how often artists would contort Betsy's body just so her ass would be flaunted even if said pose looked unnatural and ridiculous

That wasnt Jean but the Phoenix clone. Even if one wants to ignore the retcon, that was a brainwashed Jean, not her in her right mind and it lasted about 1 issue. So I stand by my original statement in that Jean would never
    How is the Phoenix clone thing in any way relevant to this subject? It never affected her wardrobe at all. She was dressed normally on all occasions but that one, that as you said, she only didn't because she was brainwashed...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    How is the Phoenix clone thing in any way relevant to this subject? It never affected her wardrobe at all. She was dressed normally on all occasions but that one, that as you said, she only didn't because she was brainwashed...
    bc it wasnt her! If Im going to make an argument for something that a character did, Im not going to use an example that wasnt actually them

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Its actually the issue where they become offically a couple
    thats the issue that solidified their relationship
    Yes, indeed. I remember him and her being on top of a building similair and him leaving her there. I was so mad, mainly at the fact he left her so high. This was also around the time of the twisted sisters I believe. I never understood that arc.

This was the only time I was for the relationship. It made sense and it gave us something other than Jean and Scott. Now it's so messy and redundant. I would much rather her be single, deal with whatever is going on with Kwannon and then explore her Otherworld royalty. She has some amazing ties to the rest of the Marvel U. Tell some of those stories now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Its actually the issue where they become offically a couple
    Wait was the issue where she sang as well? It's been so long.

Yep. I just glanced through it the other day while reorganizing.

I went to Ollie's today and they had a ton of paperbacks in stock. Mainly DC stuff and some Brothers Grimm. I did find a paperback of the Arkea arc by Woods, Coipel and Lopez. Nothing great but at least it had some Psylocke in it. It also had a reprint of the issue where they save Jubilee from the M squad.
    Last edited by Psy; 09-19-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Maybe it will be the issue where they break up.
    I would like to see that and have them go their separate ways. Not a fan of BetsyxWarren after a decade. They need to see other people.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

They are not a couple at the moment and haven't been for the last several years remember, Marvel's been pushing her on other guys in pairings that never work out very well...it's only old and redundant if they just reuse the same storylines over and over again...and yeah Betsy sang in that issue...

They are not a couple at the moment and haven't been for the last several years remember, Marvel's been pushing her on other guys in pairings that never work out very well...it's only old and redundant if they just reuse the same storylines over and over again...and yeah Betsy sang in that issue...
    Which is what they keep doing. Warren hasnt had an original storyline since Austen wrote him 15 years ago unfortunately. Everytime since then that he's gotten a character arc its about Archangel with Psylocke there trying to save him from himself whenever she is thrown into the mix. People here are sick of it bc it does her no favors and stagnates her growth. People seeing that Warren is once again a Horsemen with Betsy thrown into the mix, doesnt inspire confidence or originality
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-19-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Ultimate Member

So then they can just be moved on from that and do something else, it doesn't mean that they can't move forward together is all that I'm saying...and original storylines don't mean that they have to be apart for that to happen....

They also don't have to be together for them to move forward.

So then they can just be moved on from that and do something else, it doesn't mean that they can't move forward together is all that I'm saying...and original storylines don't mean that they have to be apart for that to happen....
    They can but they likely wont. This is literally the same song and dance from the past 10 years across multiple writers, runs and reboots. How many times have you said this to yourself only to read the books and it not be the case?

I did enjoy their relationship in Dark Angel Saga, only because it really wasn't a relationship. We saw from the beginning trust issues and dependency issues. We saw Psylocke stray in her head at least question what she was doing. It was real and gritty and didn't feel like the same old song and dance. Other than that, I am not really interested in Archangel. I'm not interested in this new gods of war rehashing and I really don't want Psylocke attached to anyone. I'd actually like her to be outside the Xverse for once. Have her be an Avenger, a defender I don't care. She doesn't get good characterization in the xbooks presently and she has potential.