Page 410 of 820 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Then, I'd like to posit that once bonded to the Phoenix Force your connection is never fully severed... Jean as seen in New X-Men (Vol. 1) #120 somehow managed to reestablish her connection to the Phoenix Force well after she allegedly fed the portion Phoenix Force she gained from (her clone) Madelyne along the others in X-Factor #50. Then there was the Phoenix Emblem that Rachel and Jean both seemed to share at one point over the left eye when Jean was supposedly devoid of any connection to the Phoenix Force -- Not to mention Jean traveling thru hyperspace (again, allegedly sans the Phoenix Force) in X-Men Unlimited #13.
    Irrelevant, I'm asking on her own power not some feat she did with a cosmic backing. On her own.... EX: Rachel knocking Thor with her TK in AvX.

Rachel didn't start showing the PF emblem over her eye til UXM before she left for space it was in Cc final run, the same run where Rachel and Emma had their showdown.

Just read Bunn's X-Position. I'm gonna need all these writers who have these seemingly great Otherworld stories to start doing those arcs FIRST so we can get them before the books end. I love a good Otherworld story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Irrelevant, I'm asking on her own power not some feat she did with a cosmic backing. On her own.... EX: Rachel knocking Thor with her TK in AvX.
    I'm pretty sure I already have. I hadn't seen hide nor hair or even the mention of the Phoenix Force when Rachel created that black hole. But, whatever... I have no need to further press the issue.

Rachel didn't start showing the PF emblem over her eye til UXM before she left for space it was in Cc final run, the same run where Rachel and Emma had their showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Just read Bunn's X-Position. I'm gonna need all these writers who have these seemingly great Otherworld stories to start doing those arcs FIRST so we can get them before the books end. I love a good Otherworld story.
    It's possible Executive Medddling prevented either writer from doing the Otherworld arc at all. It's also possible at least one writer was totally lying about plans for an Otherworld arc just to sound cool. Nothing gets you street cred from Psylocke fans like Otherworld.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Can Psylocke manipulate matter even on the sub-atomic level or create a micro black hole?
    Yes, Psylocke can manipulate matter. She made herself invisible by bending light around her. When Psylocke came back CC established that Rachel's TK was no match for Psylocke's.

Also if you're going to use the whole Rachel still has a connection to the PF, then so would Psylocke. Since her and Jean switched powers and power signatures. Sorry, these are facts. Psylocke is a stronger telekenetic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Yes, Psylocke can manipulate matter. She made herself invisible by bending light around her. When Psylocke came back CC established that Rachel's TK was no match for Psylocke's.

Also if you're going to use the whole Rachel still has a connection to the PF, then so would Psylocke. Since her and Jean switched powers and power signatures. Sorry, these are facts. Psylocke is a stronger telekenetic.
    Claremont's main differentiation between Betsy and Rachel was the latter having more fine motor control. He didn't really establish one as stronger than the other though and indeed also implied that Jamie had somehow tied Betsy's resurrection to Rachel directly, and by extension the Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    also loved how he teased Betsy dying after her confrontation with Magneto…basically because now we know she won't die ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Claremont's main differentiation between Betsy and Rachel was the latter having more fine motor control. He didn't really establish one as stronger than the other though and indeed also implied that Jamie had somehow tied Betsy's resurrection to Rachel directly, and by extension the Phoenix.
    Yet a few months later she was able to bend light. I think he established her learning fine motor skills rather quickly. Not to mention when Psylocke came back and Storm team entered where she was held. She immediately went crazy due to Bishop. Rachel even said, her TK was on a level she couldn't touch. Psylocke was faster and more powerful.

Also, CC had an issue called declassified where one story was true. It's likely he meant the Psylocke one where upon re-entering the earth's atmosphere. She used the PF to keep their plane from falling to pieces. Similar to Jean.....

As far as I am concerned Psylocke is the strongest TK right now.

Double post....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Yet a few months later she was able to bend light. I think he established her learning fine motor skills rather quickly. Not to mention when Psylocke came back and Storm team entered where she was held. She immediately went crazy due to Bishop. Rachel even said, her TK was on a level she couldn't touch. Psylocke was faster and more powerful.

Also, CC had an issue called declassified where one story was true. It's likely he meant the Psylocke one where upon re-entering the earth's atmosphere. She used the PF to keep their plane from falling to pieces. Similar to Jean.....

As far as I am concerned Psylocke is the strongest TK right now.
    Claremont was still in the "shattering mountains" phase while Betsy was on the team with Rachel but you're right she did do some more subtle tricks like the light bending later in Exiles. I also wouldn't take that scene in Uncanny as a definitive sign of anything though, both Rachel and Betsy have developed their telekinesis since then. Now Rachel is viewed as more generally capable while Betsy tends to be more specialized, as was the case in Wood's run, but that seems to be more about approach and preference than overall power.

Where is Betsy's telepathy at today? Does she still possess it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    She does. She should still be top tier along with Emma and Rachel (and to a lesser extent Jean, Quentin and the Stepfords).

BANNED

I don't like Betsy with TK powers.

Her tp powers were enough and then later combined with to knives and martial arts skills.

Didn't Betsy's to shatter cerebri helmet at one point a long time ago? Yeah, I like Betsy as a Telepath. And didn't she also have some precognition powers too?
    She did. Even though it was never explicitly stated. Psylocke/Elizabeth Braddock's Psychoblast was a mix of TK/and Telepathy. In her earliest uses of it, when she Fries Kapton Britons mind and nearly melted his head. If you look at the picture. You see her hair and other things moving.
    Also, her Psychoblast hurt Juggernaut since it wasn't purely a mental attack. It was both a mental and a physical attack.
    That was also the reason Cerebro shattered when she had the feedback episode.

Claremont probably realized this, and just said Jean gave Psylocke Telekinesis. Which she already had, just drained her energy more, and could not be used frequently. So Jean probably just helped her enhance and focus it.

That's my theory based on years of evidence.

capbrit2-6-8.jpg

BANNED

Another, where she shatters Cerebro and Zaps Jugs.

Here She used "TELEPATHY!" Hint hint, to send all these troopers to the ground.

BANNED

She does. She uses it A LOT more under Bunns Pen than most others, except Spurrier.