Page 802 of 820 FirstFirst ... 302702752792798799800801802803804805806812 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Yeah his Xtreme era was fantastic....curious to see his Betts now that she isn't in her Asian body .....I have his autographed X-Ladies poster framed .....I like that he actually draws body hair too
    If i'm not mistaken Rich Mpreyza has a Larocca Caucasian Psylocke art piece. He's on the Psychic Butterfly group from Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Haha poor Warren gets nothing but stories of being mind controlled. Betsy has at least had stories involving things beyond mind control the last few years.

The preview looks good.
    He needs to team up with Storm and Rachel in the mind control department. Then again every X-Men gets a dose of mind control even when not written by Claremont. It's like a right of passage. Where are the AA meetings?
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    If i'm not mistaken Rich Mpreyza has a Larocca Caucasian Psylocke art piece. He's on the Psychic Butterfly group from Facebook.
    I can’t wait to see his rendition. The little glimpse he gave us in X-Treme wasn’t enough.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

this thread escalated real quickly
    I'm the moonshield

Hey Betsy fans who are also collector or interested in Psylocke merchandise in general.

The Fwoosh annual top ten is up and Hasbro always do the most voted figures there. For now, since Psylocke got a 90's figure this year, she has very few votes. But let's keep her with high number of votes so we can have other figure versions of her.I know that Outback, Uncanny X-Force and current body are all highly wanted from fans.

Let's vote!
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/...-top-ten-vote/
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Hey Betsy fans who are also collector or interested in Psylocke merchandise in general.

The Fwoosh annual top ten is up and Hasbro always do the most voted figures there. For now, since Psylocke got a 90's figure this year, she has very few votes. But let's keep her with high number of votes so we can have other figure versions of her.I know that Outback, Uncanny X-Force and current body are all highly wanted from fans.

Let's vote!
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2018/...-top-ten-vote/
    where are the Psylocke T-shirts?

BANNED

Anyone else hoping Psylocke makes it into the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 roster?

Obvi MCU gets priority, because of reasons. But since Disney is getting fox in January, maybe there's a chance some X-Men (more than Wolverine, who has been revealed already) will make it in!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Anyone else hoping Psylocke makes it into the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 roster?

Obvi MCU gets priority, because of reasons. But since Disney is getting fox in January, maybe there's a chance some X-Men (more than Wolverine, who has been revealed already) will make it in!
    I’m hopeful! She’s always been pretty semi popular in video games and got good buzz from 2. It’ll be super fun if she makes it in.

Mighty Member

I'd like to see her in Contest of Champions. I would love to have her current body as a character.

On another note... I'd love to see more Betsy and Jean working in tandem, like when they out Legion to sleep at the same time. I think it would be interesting to see if their powers were amplified together due to the power swap that happened all that time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I'd like to see her in Contest of Champions. I would love to have her current body as a character.

On another note... I'd love to see more Betsy and Jean working in tandem, like when they out Legion to sleep at the same time. I think it would be interesting to see if their powers were amplified together due to the power swap that happened all that time ago.
    Their powers are amplified together due to them both being telepaths, not bc of their power swap. This is something telepaths have been able to do since Xavier and Jean back in the 60s. I dont think Claremont's dangling plot thread will be picked up or factor into this

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Similar to the relationship Rachel/Bets had under Woods in XX, and again with telekinesis under Claremont.

I sure hope so! I love those games. Question is: is she going to be in her Asian or British body?
    A picture would last longer darling...

I sure hope so! I love those games. Question is: is she going to be in her Asian or British body?
    Unless Marvel mandates that her British body is used, I think it will be her Asian one. Its her iconic look and what the general audience identifies her with

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Unless Marvel mandates that her British body is used, I think it will be her Asian one. Its her iconic look and what the general audience identifies her with
    It's not hard to make a skin for either body. They'll likely have both a Betsy Skin and a Kwannon Skin and name them that way.
    Rumour for Contest of Champions and Future fight is she'll be getting the Betsy Braddock skin for both. EVen if the Future Fight version is kinda generic looking.

BANNED

That's a tough one. I'd guess she'd be in the Japanese body because that's the foundation of her video game presence. But here's to change!

A skin option would actually be pretty cool, and not much unlike the truth.