Page 464 of 820 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    @Valamist Welcome!Glad to hear you've been satisfied with our suggestions.

I always advise new readers to go get X-Men #77 & 78,this was Psylocke in a nutshell for me.

Are they the Psi War story? Ahh.. written by a writer who hated her, wanted to kill her but at the end wrote a very compelling story about her.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Are they the Psi War story? Ahh.. written by a writer who hated her, wanted to kill her but at the end wrote a very compelling story about her.
    honestly killing her off at that time, wouldnt have been a bad idea in hindsight. No one used her after that story until Claremont and I dont think he really did anything significant with her besides giving her TK and killing her off anyway. Psylocke kind of peaked in the mid 90s and really suffered until X-Force came around and made her relevant again

she deserves a solo

IMG_1378.jpg

Ultimate Member

Nice pic of Betsy...

Anyone know any cool villains from her appearances in the early Captain Brit runs. Slaymaster/Mad Jim Jaspers/Vixen
    And she worked briefly with S.T.R.I.K.E or what was Englands version of SHIELD?
    I'd like to see FURY again which would be the hardest fight and have her be assisted by Brian but Jamie is the big factor that helps them defeat it
    Maybe some Mandarin/Madripoor adventures/flesh out OtherWorld/
    There are so many things they can do with a solo run for Betsy.

Ultimate Member

If she had a solo it could also be to maybe discover who Kwannon really was...or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    honestly killing her off at that time, wouldnt have been a bad idea in hindsight. No one used her after that story until Claremont and I dont think he really did anything significant with her besides giving her TK and killing her off anyway. Psylocke kind of peaked in the mid 90s and really suffered until X-Force came around and made her relevant again
    It's true that she doesn't really shine after mid 90s and she might need a break at that time. Personally I wouldn't mind since I only started reading her from early 2000s just before she got killed on X-treme. Lol

But Psi War was one of Betsy's most compelling stories. I'm glad how the story turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    she deserves a solo

IMG_1378.jpg
    Word! Lovely pic CGAR.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Wow, Joe Kelly hated her? That is surprising since the last person to write her so well before him was Claremont...
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.
    Ashe: Resistance.

Ultimate Member

Well then again some characters are written by a writer that loves them and is written so terribly so...who knows...

who was the bad guy from the crimson dawn arc?

Kuragari. I have no idea who tf he is, I think this was his only ever appearance.
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.

I can't believe we have to wait till July to get our Betsy fix!!!

Also I'd love Revanche to come back with the Crimson Dawn scenario

Ultimate Member

Though the last thing that I think that most Betsy fans would want would be another bodyswap fight between the two, again I'd rather a new soul take over the Revanche body and then make that character a totally separate character from Betsy...guess there's video games and such to get a Betsy fix until July...

Astonishing is gonna be out in July? Happy birthday to me then~

I just hope that they...

@Logan - What games were you planning on playing until then?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though the last thing that I think that most Betsy fans would want would be another bodyswap fight between the two, again I'd rather a new soul take over the Revanche body and then make that character a totally separate character from Betsy...guess there's video games and such to get a Betsy fix until July...
    Who said it had anything to do with a body swap fight. Im sure writers can be more creative than that. I know I can think of other scenarios then the body thing.