Page 737 of 820 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though changing a character's costume often can lead to them not having an "iconic" look...or having one that many fans might not like...
    Yes, but often times, characters who get costume changes often are the ones who can never hold onto an iconic look. Example: Kitty Pryde, she changed costumes so frequently that she ended up holding onto an X-Men Trainee outfit with larger shoulder pads.

Like everyone else, I really like the design above. I think the face looks a lot like Olivia Munn. This is the route I'd like to see Betsy go, and hone in on her telepathy and forget the fighting so much. The cape might look impractical, but she can use it to her advantage just like she did in her Outback caped days.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Yes, but often times, characters who get costume changes often are the ones who can never hold onto an iconic look. Example: Kitty Pryde, she changed costumes so frequently that she ended up holding onto an X-Men Trainee outfit with larger shoulder pads.

Like everyone else, I really like the design above. I think the face looks a lot like Olivia Munn. This is the route I'd like to see Betsy go, and hone in on her telepathy and forget the fighting so much. The cape might look impractical, but she can use it to her advantage just like she did in her Outback caped days.
    Even though I hate grandma hair for Psylocke, I must admit the design is really sleek and elegant. But if totally looses her fighting abilities and star wearing these type of costumes she'll just be purple Emma Frost.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Even though I hate grandma hair for Psylocke, I must admit the design is really sleek and elegant. But if totally looses her fighting abilities and star wearing these type of costumes she'll just be purple Emma Frost.
    The entire Bat family of characters are fully caped melee fighter / utility belt ninjas. Betsy could wear this and still kick, block, and psychic knife folks. If she keeps the telekinesis, she wear a duvet cover as a poncho and be perfectly fine.

She shouldn't lose her fighting abilities. One thing about Betsy is she always wanted to be a warrior. Even as a child. Although she may have started down the path to amazing melee fighter by obtaining some of Kwannons skills. She most definitely went on to hone and improve upon those skills greatly. She definitely earned the title of fighter. Her want to fight and be in the midst of the battle, is what separates her from other TP/TK. She isnt sitting back and blasting. She is using her powers and making weapons and close up blasting people. I like that she has the ability to to be powerful and take her enemies out from afar but chooses to be more in their face type of approach. If we could get a combo of Outback Betsy and DAS Betsy. I think we would have the perfect Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    The entire Bat family of characters are fully caped melee fighter / utility belt ninjas. Betsy could wear this and still kick, block, and psychic knife folks. If she keeps the telekinesis, she wear a duvet cover as a poncho and be perfectly fine.
    Gamora for a long time wore a cape. Didn't seem to cause her much problems.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Emma Frost has fighting abilities and her diamond form. She's not a ninja, but she is not physically helpless either.

Update, its flatted and I applied a cohesive shadow. Hopefully will have it done painted this weekend.

Psi-Wars-2.jpg

I've always wanted Betsy to be one of those characters who has a bunch of different looks and costumes. Comics are just as much a visual medium as literary and the characters should get the luxury to relish that. People change up their looks and styles all the time and I've always felt they should too and with her model background it would make sense. Let's have multiple "iconic" looks than just that one. Her costume shouldn't ever be a big deal anyway as her most recognizable features are the purple hair, butterfly and psychic knife.

The Queen of Metamorphosis! Looks great Psy!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I've always wanted Betsy to be one of those characters who has a bunch of different looks and costumes. Comics are just as much a visual medium as literary and the characters should get the luxury to relish that. People change up their looks and styles all the time and I've always felt they should too and with her model background it would make sense. Let's have multiple "iconic" looks than just that one. Her costume shouldn't ever be a big deal anyway as her most recognizable features are the purple hair, butterfly and psychic knife.

Agreed. I’ve always loved what a chameleon she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

Thank you... =)

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Update, its flatted and I applied a cohesive shadow. Hopefully will have it done painted this weekend.

Psi-Wars-2.jpg
    It just keeps getting better, Psy.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post

Psi-Wars-2.jpg
    Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though changing a character's costume often can lead to them not having an "iconic" look...or having one that many fans might not like...
    I don't think that is necessarily true since changing costumes in and of itself can make that iconic for a character. Jane Van Dyne for an example is iconic for her costume changes.

She looks like Emilia Clarke there to me in that pic. IDK maybe because I'm so in love with Emilia

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f9&oe=5C16E5A3

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I'm not saying the cape would prevent her from fighting. Someone mentioned she just had to be a telepath without the fighting skills and with a cape. I think it would be a disservice to the character.
    A picture would last longer darling...