Page 729 of 820 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739779 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    It was the style at the time, but red and purple just do not go together.

Thought I'd show you guys my chibi Psylocke:

Attachment 71183
    I love it! You just got another fan.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I still to this day, do not understand the popularity of her Crimson Dawn Tat. /shrug.
    My guess is that they wanted to incorporate the mystical ninja with shadow like powers into Psylocke. Not sure if it had to do with Anime influence at the time. It's just a guess.

Also, I read something interesting that made me think about Psylocke. As you know there are reasons why the AngelxBetsy pairing is disliked and I believe I found one of the reasons why. Part of it has to do with our current society and culture. Are women responsible for saving men from themselves or their behavior? We have seen examples of this especially with the incident concerning Ariana Grande and reading about the situation made me think about this pairing. What do you think? Is there anything you would like to elaborate?
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

It was the style at the time, but red and purple just do not go together.

Thought I'd show you guys my chibi Psylocke:

Attachment 71183
    Nice, I dig it. Mind if I share it on the Psychic Butterfly FB group?

Thanks, guys. I don't mind if you share it, Tazirai. Thanks for asking first.

Izanami, that's a really interesting insight. You might be right. Rescues go back and forth in superhero comics, but readers need to feel each character can stand on their own. It's a balancing act, but lately Warren's been a victim a lot.

Thanks, guys. I don't mind if you share it, Tazirai. Thanks for asking first.

Izanami, that's a really interesting insight. You might be right. Rescues go back and forth in superhero comics, but readers need to feel each character can stand on their own. It's a balancing act, but lately Warren's been a victim a lot.
    Yeah, I would love for him to have a solo or do something that makes him stand on his own. It is probably why I want him to be outside of the X-books a bit. Maybe join a team like the defenders or another small team. That way perhaps maybe Betsy gets development as well without her being tied to another individual that will over ride her stories as relationship. At this point I would love to see Betsy and Nightcrawler as a team. They will fit good together.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Yeah, I would love for him to have a solo or do something that makes him stand on his own. It is probably why I want him to be outside of the X-books a bit. Maybe join a team like the defenders or another small team. That way perhaps maybe Betsy gets development as well without her being tied to another individual that will over ride her stories as relationship. At this point I would love to see Betsy and Nightcrawler as a team. They will fit good together.
    I kinda want Betsy to join a revamped Excalibur, if only to give her some space from Warren.

Ultimate Member

I see her, well both her and Warren, needing space from the same old storylines for both...them being a couple imho isn't that, just let them move forward together...and if that all is somehow attacking people then that's a new one on me...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I see her, well both her and Warren, needing space from the same old storylines for both...them being a couple imho isn't that, just let them move forward together...and if that all is somehow attacking people then that's a new one on me...

My roadtrip sketch. My take on a Psiwars sequel.

Psi-Wars.jpg

That looks great. Is that pen or digital?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    My roadtrip sketch. My take on a Psiwars sequel.

Psi-Wars.jpg
    Amazing Psy!!!
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Thanks guys, and I do digital. I prefer the seamless effort to switch between pen, pencil, texture etc.......

Just going by what everyone has been suggesting. I'm kind of on the thinking that Betsy Braddock should take a break from the X-Men or just the USA teams in general. I wouldn't mind her on a revamped Excalibur team or even an Xtreme Xmen style team. What I like about Xtreme was that the team went to different places like: Spain, Australia, and even Madripoor. And Excalibur would be cool just to see her possibly being around her family more.

So some ideas I had for a Psylocke solo. And yes I know it probably won't happen. Heres looking at you Logan *side eye*

But I would want it to explore:

S.T.R.I.K.E./MI-13

OtherWorld

Learn more about her parents

Euro HFC

Brian/Betsy/Meggan/Maggie family bonding

Madripoor/Australia/Tabula Rasa adventures

The Fury and Mad Jim Jaspers/ Along with a lucid (is that the right word?) Jamie Braddock to help Betsy and Brian with those two bad power houses

Elias Bogan

And I would want a British writer on story duties and Russell Dauterman as interior artist.

With variants by Ken Lashley, Philip Tan, Sal Larroca, Mark Brooks, Olivier Coipel, Clay Mann, Adi Granov, Jerome Opena, Alan Davis, Russell Dauterman.

Youre welcome Marvel Xmen editors. I just did your job for you.
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-23-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

Who...me... Logan whistles innocently...Just saying that any X-team that she could be on could go all over the world but just don't for whatever reason...

Many have suggested what Cgar said....... I have been campaigning for some more Otherworld forever now.

Also, no Warren and Betsy need to be away from each other for awhile. That relationship is dunnzo and stale. I hope Psylocke kills him again.