Page 658 of 820 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 12295
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this, but I appreciate your insight.

On a side note, I miss Marvel Heroes Omega. Psylocke was one of my favorites to play as.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Man I never got the House of M version of the costume. I was getting back into the game just before it was taken out back and shot.

Last edited by Zhaxra; 08-20-2018 at 08:52 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this, but I appreciate your insight.

On a side note, I miss Marvel Heroes Omega. Psylocke was one of my favorites to play as.
    Agreed... to disagree lol.
    But I do miss the game also. Sadly while I loved the original release of Psylocke since you had the option of melee, ranged, and a hybrid build, I had options, if not the costume to play a ranged version. They broke her with "Fixes" where she lost a LOT of her power.
    I switched to Emma and Jean. I did Telepath Jean and Telepath Emma, ignoring diamond and Phoenix forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Agreed... to disagree lol.
    But I do miss the game also. Sadly while I loved the original release of Psylocke since you had the option of melee, ranged, and a hybrid build, I had options, if not the costume to play a ranged version. They broke her with "Fixes" where she lost a LOT of her power.
    I switched to Emma and Jean. I did Telepath Jean and Telepath Emma, ignoring diamond and Phoenix forms.
    Didn't play with Jean much and did not have Emma, but I did have a blast with Magik!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Didn't play with Jean much and did not have Emma, but I did have a blast with Magik!
    Jean was one of my faves. Very powerful and she had alot of costumes

Well, true believers! All of our questions will be answered tomorrow regarding our favorite purple-haired, magically mutant hybrid, psychic ninja, warrior princess. Tomorrow will definitely be a day to talk about. I may actually buy the single issue to collect since this is a milestone event for Psylocke.

It will be memorable, that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    LOL true. This forum is about to be turned upside down because some people are just gonna be upset. Can't please everyone, especially when it comes to Psylocke as she represents two faces and two factions of fans. Those who love OG Betsy and those who love Nu Betsy. Technically a third faction exists (like myself) who love both. I'm just hoping I'm not one of the ones that will be upset...
    Last edited by Drey; 08-21-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    LOL true. This forum is about to be turned upside down because some people are just gonna be upset. Can't please everyone, especially when it comes to Psylocke as she represents two faces and two factions of fans. Those who love OG Betsy and those who love Nu Betsy. Technically a third faction exists (like myself) who love both. I'm just hoping I'm not one of the ones that will be upset...
    Yep, same here.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Yep, same here.
    I also love both but I'm very excited about Betsy returning to her original body. Love all the attention she's been getting and hope she will get decent development going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I also love both but I'm very excited about Betsy returning to her original body. Love all the attention she's been getting and hope she will get decent development going forward.
    I like all the speculations it’s caused. This thread hasn’t been this poppin in ages.

I also love the attention she's getting, whether for good or ill. I'm also hoping she gets decent development out of this as well. I admit I'm a little worried with Jean around though.

I also love the attention she's getting, whether for good or ill. I'm also hoping she gets decent development out of this as well. I admit I'm a little worried with Jean around though.
    I’m kind of worried about that too. Jean is bound to overshadow her at least a little bit. She’s the stronger psychic and the more popular character. That’s fine so long as Psylocke still gets good development and use.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post

I miss Marvel Heroes Omega so much. Psylocke was a bit of a weakling but I got a kick out of playing as her. And my Rogue was an unstoppable mommoth who regularly wiped the floor with pretty much everyone. I am SO ready for a new X-Men videogame.

BANNED

Well, true believers! All of our questions will be answered tomorrow regarding our favorite purple-haired, magically mutant hybrid, psychic ninja, warrior princess. Tomorrow will definitely be a day to talk about. I may actually buy the single issue to collect since this is a milestone event for Psylocke.
    Yep, same here.
    I like all the speculations it’s caused. This thread hasn’t been this poppin in ages.
    I miss Marvel Heroes Omega so much. Psylocke was a bit of a weakling but I got a kick out of playing as her. And my Rogue was an unstoppable mommoth who regularly wiped the floor with pretty much everyone. I am SO ready for a new X-Men videogame.
    I literally can't wait, nor disagree with any of these posts lol.

Even though I'm an OG Psylocke fan. I grew to grudginly accept the body, simply because they took the thong away, and she's been mostly written so damn well the last 7 years.