Page 502 of 820 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 12295
    BANNED

If Betsy was brought into the X-Men films as a teen (the way Scott, Jean, and Ororo were) who would you guys cast to play her?

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    If Betsy was brought into the X-Men films as a teen (the way Scott, Jean, and Ororo were) who would you guys cast to play her?
    Kaya Scodelario. She's still at that flexible age where she can play teens or twenty somethings. She's a really good actress and beautiful. Jessica Henwick, if that's possible, what with her being Colleen Wing and everything. She's also talented and attractive. I use to like Imogen Poots for the part, not sure if I still do.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 07-16-2017 at 02:08 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Kaya Scodelario. She's still at that flexible age where she can play teens or twenty somethings. She's a really good actress and beautiful. Jessica Henwick, if that's possible, what with her being Colleen Wing and everything. She's also talented and attractive. I use to like Imogen Poots for the part, not sure if I still do.
    I like Kaya too and think she would be a great choice. I also liked Ella Purnell from Miss Peregrine but I feel like she doesn't resemble Betsy facially wise.

Seconded on Kaya, I think I suggested her years ago. Second choice for me would be Millie Brady (she plays Aethelflaed on The Last Kingdom and was Mary in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies).

Kaya also played Nicholas Hoult's sister on Skins, so if Movie Beast and Psylocke hook up people can make jokes about that.

No and why would it matter? Unless she wears a mask in it her face wouldn't look any better to me, but beauty is subjective and all that jazz.
    it matter because she's an actress and she shows range...im not talking about her face or her beauty. I don't find her attractive but I think she can pull off Selene.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    it matter because she's an actress and she shows range...im not talking about her face or her beauty. I don't find her attractive but I think she can pull off Selene.
    That's exactly what I mean by homely.

Well I never once said anything about her acting, I only spoke about her looks. I was actually referring to her as Psylocke, not Selene. She's a good actress, but I don't like her look for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Shay Mitchell

ÉDIT: Sorry, I forgot that Betsy is originally English. So I'll go with:

Jessica Findlay Brown!
    Last edited by code_hero; 07-16-2017 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Cause

Quote Originally Posted by code_hero View Post
    Shay Mitchell
    I love her look, but have never seen her acting work. Is that Pretty Little Liars show any good?

Shay Mitchell

Jessica Findlay Brown!
    Theoretically, in the movies they could've had the body swap happen in her teens, so either could work.

BANNED

Shay Mitchell

Jessica Findlay Brown!
    I'm a huge Pretty Little Liars fan so I love Shay Mitchell, but everyone agrees that she is a terrible actress if she can even be called an actress. I think she has potential, but she's too afraid of not looking picture perfect in every shot so she holds back.

BANNED

Shay Mitchell

Jessica Findlay Brown!
    I posted Jessica for the MCU films.

Soule Q and A.

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...ter-q.html?m=1

I don't know why he even bothers having these. They're so not informative or interesting.

Astonishing X-men solicit

ASTONISHING X-MEN #4
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • CARLOS PACHECO (A/C)
    Character Variant Cover by ADI GRANOV
    A MONSTER IS LOOSE IN LONDON. HIS NAME IS LOGAN.
    • Psylocke, Bishop and Angel are all that stand between a mind-poisoned Logan and a mountain of corpses.
    • Rogue and Gambit consider their options.
    • Fantomex and Mystique get the party started.
    • And somewhere, the Shadow King laughs and laughs…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Soule Q and A.

http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...ter-q.html?m=1

I don't know why he even bothers having these. They're so not informative or interesting.
    Lol, he really doesn't like spoiling anything. That said, Bishops villain pass isn't being addressed............not sure if thats a good thing. I feel like it wasn't addressed enough. Anyway, Fantomex and Mystique will be an interesting combo to read.