Page 715 of 820 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What do you think of them introducing STRIKE and using Betsy in a supporting role across multiple films the way they use Maria Hill?
    I actually love this idea and hope its what they do in the MCU. The Euro version of Shield. A mix between 616/Ultimate. Her being able to appear in other movies. Or the rumored Cap Brit movie or sequels if that ever comes to fruition. Man that made me so giddy. I hope that Cap Brit movie turns out to not be a rumor.

If you really think about it - if and when Marvel does their X-Men movie they are probably going to have the same focus as the FoXmen Universe. They'll just be better at juggling all the X-Men. So Psylocke in my opinion wouldn't be a priority for them when they start their movies. It's obviously gonna be focused on the 05/Wolverine/Storm but thats just my guess.

What do you think of them introducing STRIKE and using Betsy in a supporting role across multiple films the way they use Maria Hill?
    I would love to see her introduced in STRIKE, but hopefully more useful than Maria Hill. I actually really liked the way Psylocke was introduced in the Ultimates run of X-Men. Something like that would be great!
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I would love to see her introduced in STRIKE, but hopefully more useful than Maria Hill. I actually really liked the way Psylocke was introduced in the Ultimates run of X-Men. Something like that would be great!
    I don't want her smashed by a car tho... Damn you Colossus. Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    As a Captain Britain fan I have to say I do not see a CB film happening in the near future, no matter the current (unsubstantiated) rumours. X-Men is money in the bank, and I think Betsy has a good chance of being in the roster, provided the whole race controversy doesn't make the studio uncomfortable.
    Considering Elizabeth Braddock's past as a spy they could have her work with SHIELD. That would be amazing. As for Psylocke in the X-Men films, since they never called her by name or mentioned anything about her past, Olivia Munn's character could stay around as Kwannon.

Not too long ago, I actually mapped out a whole organization of movies that mirrored the MCU, but instead of focusing on aliens and technology, it focused more on different dimensions and magic. Captain Britain was the Iron Man, with Psylocke's role equivalent to Black Widow's.

I would also love to see her as a series regular of a television series, that would mirror Agents of SHIELD as an extension of the rumored Captain Britain movie.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Santiago Cabrera as Jamie Braddock?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Santiago Cabrera as Jamie Braddock?
    Yessssssss. This would be so perfect

My fancast for the Braddock siblings would be:

Charlie Hunnam as Brian
    Katie McGrath as Betsy
    Sacha Baron Cohen as Jamie

As twins, I think Hunnam and McGrath would work well, especially because of their square jaws. Plus, McGrath has the body type and demeanor I feel Cacuasian-body Betsy has.

Also, Sacha Baron Cohen as Jamie is just perfect?
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Good idea.

Yes, definitely more useful than Maria Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    My fancast for the Braddock siblings would be:

Charlie Hunnam as Brian
    Katie McGrath as Betsy
    Sacha Baron Cohen as Jamie

As twins, I think Hunnam and McGrath would work well, especially because of their square jaws. Plus, McGrath has the body type and demeanor I feel Cacuasian-body Betsy has.

Also, Sacha Baron Cohen as Jamie is just perfect?
    I need to watch stuff with Katie McGrath. I just know she’s very attractive and played Gemma Chan’s love interest in something.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

My fancast would consist of:
    Brian-William Moseley
    Betsy-Gabriella Wilde
    Jamie-Eddie Redmayne
    Merlyn-Sean Bean
    Roma-Naomie Harris
    Vixen-if she were alive, Eartha Kitt, but I’ll settle for Thandie Newton
    Arcade-Ameet Chana
    Mad Jim Jaspers-Dev Patel

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Considering Elizabeth Braddock's past as a spy they could have her work with SHIELD. That would be amazing. As for Psylocke in the X-Men films, since they never called her by name or mentioned anything about her past, Olivia Munn's character could stay around as Kwannon.
    Why would people want the look of (previous) Psylocke to be Kwannnon's? Give the woman her own identity.

Eurasian Psylocke should always be Betsy Braddock. Even if its in the past now. It's part of Betsy Braddock history. It's not even Kwannon's original look. Kwannon should be a genuine Asian (free from tampering/meddling/recondition).

As for Gemma Chan, she could be a really good movie Psylocke. But I just don't see her as a ninja. She's just too poised IMO. Marvel could also make Betsy bi-racial from the get-go, no need to explain the bodyswap/recombination thing. Just make her the step sister of Brian (from another mother) and possible twin sister of Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Disney isnt keeping the XCU around let alone, Olivia Munn in the role

MCU Psylocke: I do not want Katie McGrath anywhere near Psylocke or the MCU please. I do not think she is a strong actress in the slightest. It’s painful for me to watch anything she’s in. Slasher on Netflix was rough.

My Jim Lee Psylocke Genderbent Cosplay

Attachment 57494
    Attachment 57496

Not to change the topic drastically but Halloween is around the corner. I was thinking of doing Kris Anka’s Phoenix Psylocke or Kris Anka’s black X-Force Psylocke. The black X-force costume I can order pre-made, but the Phoenix one I’ll have to make myself. I even thought about doing the new costume, but I’m still not 100% on it yet. Oh her Age of X costume was cool too. Also thought about the Lewis Tan version of Shatterstar since I have a Eurasian look.

Thoughts?

Also, I’m surprised we’ve never had an AU child of Betsy show up in the many AU’s we’ve had with other offsprings. I used to always hold out hope there would Betsy would have a son I could cosplay
    Last edited by PsionicHero; 09-17-2018 at 03:47 AM.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Why would people want the look of (previous) Psylocke to be Kwannnon's? Give the woman her own identity.

Eurasian Psylocke should always be Betsy Braddock. Even if its in the past now. It's part of Betsy Braddock history. It's not even Kwannon's original look. Kwannon should be a genuine Asian (free from tampering/meddling/recondition).

As for Gemma Chan, she could be a really good movie Psylocke. But I just don't see her as a ninja. She's just too poised IMO. Marvel could also make Betsy bi-racial from the get-go, no need to explain the bodyswap/recombination thing. Just make her the step sister of Brian (from another mother) and possible twin sister of Jamie.
    Totally agree on a the Psylocke and Kwannon stuff.

I kind of see what you mean about Gemma Chan not really coming across as a ninja, but I think it’s something she could’ve been trained for. Sadly, it’s just a what if because Gemma is playing Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 09-17-2018 at 09:36 AM.

MCU Psylocke: I do not want Katie McGrath anywhere near Psylocke or the MCU please. I do not think she is a strong actress in the slightest. It’s painful for me to watch anything she’s in. Slasher on Netflix was rough.

Not to change the topic drastically but Halloween is around the corner. I was thinking of doing Kris Anka’s Phoenix Psylocke or Kris Anka’s black X-Force Psylocke. The black X-force costume I can order pre-made, but the Phoenix one I’ll have to make myself. I even thought about doing the new costume, but I’m still not 100% on it yet. Oh her Age of X costume was cool too. Also thought about the Lewis Tan version of Shatterstar since I have a Eurasian look.

Thoughts?

Also, I’m surprised we’ve never had an AU child of Betsy show up in the many AU’s we’ve had with other offsprings. I used to always hold out hope there would Betsy would have a son I could cosplay
    Anka’s Phoenix Psylocke would be awesome!