Page 748 of 820 FirstFirst ... 248648698738744745746747748749750751752758798 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 12295

Finally got it done......
    Psi-Wars Final.jpg

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Her and Jean did some small things before back in the Outback days, and infrequently since. But many Psychics tend to boost, relay, or combine their powers to assist the other, not in the fastball special sense, but in the I'll add my strength to yours sense.
    Yeah I remember that, I loved that interaction! Those panels are some of my favorite Jean/Betsy panels. And yeah agreed, it’s one of the reasons I love psychics when written properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Those are great! And welcome to CBR!
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    As of the Wolverine oneshot, Jean is helping Betsy with her changes. I hope that’s referenced in UXM
    I almost forgot about that, I hope so too!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Nice work. I usually enhance the contrast, that way when they upload the image isn't too degraded. That said, the uploaded images almost never look exactly like the original. Not sure why.
    I will try that out first before posting an image next time, and thank you!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Psi-Wars Final.jpg
    That is absolutely amazing, you really have great skills! Also really love your take on Jean’s and Betsy’s new costumes — especially the blue add ons on Jean’s thighs and the X symbol with the butterfly motif/shape on Betsy’s leg. Nice work!!

line it drawn

Quote Originally Posted by Psyblade View Post
    That is absolutely amazing, you really have great skills! Also really love your take on Jean’s and Betsy’s new costumes — especially the blue add ons on Jean’s thighs and the X symbol with the butterfly motif/shape on Betsy’s leg. Nice work!!
    Awww thank you very much. Truly appreciated =)

Psi-Wars Final.jpg
    Oooohhh so much is going on I love this!!! My favorite girls (yes, even Selene as she's my favorite irredeemable villainess) all on the same page!!! You got skillz!!!!
    Last edited by Drey; 10-13-2018 at 07:55 AM.

I am hoping to see Betsy and Jean team up on a few adventures. I don't really recall much interaction with the two when Psylocke was in her British body.

Psi-Wars Final.jpg
    It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    line it drawn
    Lovely.

Emma's not an X-man so I dont see why you would have a hard time telling them apart. They wear completely different looking costumes (white vs purple/pink) and Betsy has two distinct power signatures in her psyblades and butterfly
    I still dont get it. Betsy's color scheme and psy-signatures are very specific to her. Why would any fan (new or old) think that it would be Emma cosplaying as Psylocke?
    All of this, plus Psylocke’s hair texture in her white body tends be curlier or wavier than Emma’s. Costumes and power signatures make it very easy to tell apart similar looking characters, it’s when they’re wearing regular clothes and not using powers that it might get confusing, but even then there are patterns to the way they dress that can help distinguish them. Psylocke’s regular clothes are more colorful, often with lighter/brighter shades of colors she wears in her costumes. Then there’s always good old dialogue to distinguish characters.

This talk of her being blonde reminds me of how I love the way Blondelocke looked in Acts of Vengence. If she is ever blonde again, she should look just like that. Frankly, she looked amazing throughout that storyline in either body or hair color.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 10-13-2018 at 10:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I am hoping to see Betsy and Jean team up on a few adventures. I don't really recall much interaction with the two when Psylocke was in her British body.
    There was just a few instances. Primarily during Inferno, where they initially fought, Jean won, then Psylocke used Jean to boost her powers. Then later on Psylocke helped ot save Jean.

Psi-Wars Final.jpg
    awesome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    line it drawn
    Yay! Finally one of my suggestions made it into the 'Line is Drawn' after so many years.

Thanks everyone. I have been putting in those hours and hope it shows. =)

im really bummed out she's not getting a mini. But Shatterstar/Domino/Squirrel Girl can all have solo's or minis. What the effever.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    So what is everyone doing for their Psylocke fix while waiting for her to show up? I decided to finally read the stories of her in full that I missed, beginning with Cullen Bunn's Uncanny X-men. I'm two issues in so far!
    I've been rereading Remender's and Spurrier's X-Force runs! I forgot how much I enjoyed Rick's Betsy until after the Otherworld arc when all she did was cry lol. Spurrier's Betsy had tons of personality and I really enjoyed how he used her powers and the bonding with Hope(ew). I'd really love Psylocke to take on one of the students as a protege in the future, preferably Mercury.

Psi-Wars Final.jpg
    Great work as always, Psy.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    im really bummed out she's not getting a mini. But Shatterstar/Domino/Squirrel Girl can all have solo's or minis. What the effever.
    Patience, my love. The stories are coming and she's still going to get some showing in Uncanny as she's been pegged as one of the big 8. It might not be the Kwannon resolution many are waiting for but ole girl is poised to be at the forefront for the next few months. Not a leading lady but she's bound to have some great stuff in her supporting role.