Page 778 of 820 FirstFirst ... 278678728768774775776777778779780781782788 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Is that Sage in the red glasses? awful outfit for Betts
    I like this costume

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Anyone notice how in the preview Betsy is wearing a midriff in one shot and in the next page, its a long shirt past her belly, like the other X-women?

Have Betsy and Polaris interacted in the past? I googled and saw Betsy with Malice and Betsy knifing a Shadow King controlled Lorna, but not her and a sane Lorna that wasnt possessed. I hope they do now that both are X-men on the new volume of UXM
    Yes they have, read her pre-seige stories like when they lived in Cali and during Inferno and in the Savage Land. If you only knew ninja Locke, many of her stories were forgotten in favor of kewl.
    Here's hoping that now that she's white again, fans that never read her older stories read some of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Betsy will be in the Age of X-tremists title!

Written by Leah Williams
    Art by Georges Jeanty
    Cover by Razzah
    February 27, 2019

I've heard really good things about Leah's Emma one-shot and word around town is she's the next "It Girl" for Marvel.
    This gonna be an AU book or 616.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    This gonna be an AU book or 616.
    I believe it will be like Age of X ....perhaps Xman changes the timeline like Legion

Don’t know if she’ll explore it in this book but Leah considers it canon that Psylocke is a bisexual woman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymonster...83664318136320

https://mobile.twitter.com/mymonster...08822181314562
    Last edited by Psycwave; 11-16-2018 at 08:12 PM.

She had a sexual relationship with a woman. I thought that already made her bi years ago

There are those that feel because it was a form of Fanto that it “doesn’t count.”

I’m ready for a new girlfriend for Betsy now!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I believe it will be like Age of X ....perhaps Xman changes the timeline like Legion
    Got it! Even though I'm a big fan of AU books. Man, they are getting annoying outside of WHAT IF? Comics.
    But the artist and writer are top notch, so ready to give this a shot.

Also, this is VERY Tron Legacy style, almost to the beat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She had a sexual relationship with a woman. I thought that already made her bi years ago
    Her boyfriend in a womans body, and no other woman since then.
    I write a bi-sexual Psylocke. But I don't want her gay just to say she's gay.

A representative team should have all types yes. But making everyone gay or bi is kinda silly to me.

There are those that feel because it was a form of Fanto that it “doesn’t count.”

I’m ready for a new girlfriend for Betsy now!
    I'm one of those who thinks it doesn't count. But I can be convinced otherwise if she had and maintained a relationship with other women not in the body of her boyfriend.

Don’t know if she’ll explore it in this book but Leah considers it canon that Psylocke a bisexual woman.

She's so passionate about these characters. Love her.

Ultimate Member

Yeah I don't consider her bi either, and it doesn't really matter what any writer believes about a character, it matters what they actually put in print so to speak, and that whole bit with Fantomex's female form was done to have as diverse of a team as possible, so basically a token relationship at best...

Don’t know if she’ll explore it in this book but Leah considers it canon that Psylocke is a bisexual woman.

Considering its on print it much easier to say yes Elizabeth is bi. Then again when you are written by Claremont things slip in and out of characters over the years. :P
    I wouldn't mind exactly as long as she is happy it's all that matters. Fantomex is a different story. He only worked for relationship tension and then after that was not a fan of how easily he got to bed with her.
    It's like that time James Bond killed a woman's husband then had sex with her after revealing himself as the murderer. I don't understand this trope or logic used by writers.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Her boyfriend in a womans body, and no other woman since then.
    I write a bi-sexual Psylocke. But I don't want her gay just to say she's gay.

A representative team should have all types yes. But making everyone gay or bi is kinda silly to me.

I'm one of those who thinks it doesn't count. But I can be convinced otherwise if she had and maintained a relationship with other women not in the body of her boyfriend.
    I didn’t think Cluster necessarily counts but I’d love her to actually develop a relationship with a woman in her next break with warren.

And with less than 5% of the marvel mythos being portraited LBGBT+ I’d be more careful with your words “everyone” and “silly”
    Last edited by crimsontt; 11-17-2018 at 04:25 AM.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Betsy should be bi just to up a percentage point or so, I don't have a problem with bi characters as I've long considered Storm bi...and so far Betsy hasn't shown any interest in a woman outside of the one that had been her boyfriend previously...

Incredible Member

Yes but imo it would make sense to estabilish that she is beyond cultural/social constructs like strict sexual orientation. She is not conservative...she has been always far from conventional when it comes to monogamy and sexuality, for instance. The girl does pretty much what she wants when it comes to romance, so why not date a woman if she feels so...