Page 820 of 820 FirstFirst ... 320720770810816817818819820
Results 12,286 to 12,295 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Sorry but when you say collection, what do you mean? Like people won't bookmark it?
    Thats really all you got out of that vent? When I say collection? I mean like runs. Volumes. Arcs. Most X-men fans view the mini where this happened as a throw away mini. It's an easily forgotten tie-in that most X-fans would not care to have.

Not enough time to draw. I've only had a good hour and in between my calls at work. It's coming along nicely. Really enjoying this piece.

20181223_104106.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

I was able to make the gif for you here: https://ezgif.com/maker
    If you want to make another one for yourself, you have to tweak the options, since this Forum only allows an avatar with a maximum size of 120 by 120 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).
    Hey Nightwing! I know this isn’t Betsy specific, but could you make me another moving avatar of these images? I used that site to try to make my own, but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
    D5D1C973-3F7C-495C-B0E2-128F3C95BFF4.jpgF165757B-7AEA-44D7-BC03-106D19EB98E3.jpg23AD0ECF-EAFC-4628-9F98-B98E9C7A25D7.jpg
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    It was good to see her being the tactician again. That was an aspect I missed. it reminded me of Attachment 75218

and in Uncanny 225 when she got Dazzler to Dazzle blast Freedom Force.

Those are good memories. Betsy was good at multitasking. Reading minds, calming Wolverine, and neutralizing Ororo's pain at the same time is pretty skillful. When you think about it, Betsy was a fast learner when it came to her abilities. Jean and Emma were teenagers when their powers fully manifested while Betsy's remained latent, only experiencing psychic flashes here and there until they fully emerged some time between the two years that Brian was dimension hopping, so between 24-26. But she got up to par very fast!

Although with the sliding timescale and Humphries's retcon since I guess it's canon now? Betsy was a teen as well when her powers fully emerged...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Those are good memories. Betsy was good at multitasking. Reading minds, calming Wolverine, and neutralizing Ororo's pain at the same time is pretty skillful. When you think about it, Betsy was a fast learner when it came to her abilities. Jean and Emma were teenagers when their powers fully manifested while Betsy's remained latent, only experiencing psychic flashes here and there until they fully emerged some time between the two years that Brian was dimension hopping, so between 24-26. But she got up to par very fast!

Although with the sliding timescale and Humphries's retcon since I guess it's canon now? Betsy was a teen as well when her powers fully emerged...
    Naw it's not Canon. The biggest part of her powers emerging was the fact Dr. Synne tampered with her mind. So I think part is eliminated. Humphries also had her as a Teen in New York Modeling, when that wasn't true. He had her Brother already as Captain Britain when that wasn't true. Humphries just pulled a Nicieza and didn't do his research.

This page right here is why I dislike Humphries run and most people ignore it. Not the Cluster-Psylocke whether she is LGBT or not. But the fact he tried to CHANGE her history and it didn't work thank goodness.

She didn't become a model until AFTER she got her powers, and left piloting.
    She and her brother are the same age, and there's no way he could be Captain Britain if she's a teenager, considering he graduated College and was already working at the Facility when he had the accident and Merlyn made him choose the Sword or the Rod.

It was so much better to read a character back in the day when there was consistency, and new or substitute writers had to look through a character Glossary, and contribute or make changes to a character, but also other writers had to follow the same things.

I think that's the reason for so many stupid "OMEGAS!" Running around because they took what made Iceman special and was like **** it, you get an Omega, and you get an omega. Because the consistency was lost, and writers had no reason to remain consistent with a characters growth and changes.

This is taking me forever but it is worth it.

Turmotulous Kwannon and Betsy 2.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just bought the Scarlet Witch mini from a couple years ago, and Jesus, that books artists drew a beautiful book. I need Kevin Wada to redesign Betsy, and have Tula Lotay to draw Betsy in an ongoing/mini.
    E78E4876-F978-49E2-9B29-E51B7626231F.jpg
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just bought the Scarlet Witch mini from a couple years ago, and Jesus, that books artists drew a beautiful book. I need Kevin Wada to redesign Betsy, and have Tula Lotay to draw Betsy in an ongoing/mini.
    E78E4876-F978-49E2-9B29-E51B7626231F.jpg
    I wish this solo wasn't so short. Robinson did an amazing job rejuvenating Wanda.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Nice! I like how you take more risks in your drawings than what I normally see from other fan art. You like to use different angles/perspectives and mid-action poses rather than the straight up standing poses.

gifted and Havok83 - both of your preferences regarding the gradient blend of blonde to purple are both lovely. I think Betsy could rock both. Hell, she's a former international super model, she can rock anything.

I finally read Uncanny X-men #6. I enjoy any Betsy/Ororo interaction and it was good to see Ororo step up and tell Betsy that she is currently too emotionally invested in Warren and they needed to make a move. It was also in character for Betsy to see if she could psychically breach Nate's defenses. I liked that she was formulating a strategy and was intelligent enough to realize that the only focus should be on X-man. Without him, his trio of Horsemen will fall. I also want to point out that even though Jean and Ororo are co-leading, Betsy still has a voice and seems to be both Jean and Ororo's second in command.

I enjoy the art, but I believe it wasn't used to its full potential due to focus on the ethical and moral debate on how to properly "save" the world.
    I completely missed this. Thank you. I wanted to do a better color job but then got inspired for my current piece. Yes I do try and take on different perspectives and such. My goal is to be a comic artist one day. That ain't gonna happen if I dont have the ability and variety in my work. Although some of the newer art I'm seeing is kinda bad... Cough cough Xforce cough cough. Again thank you and does anyone have a link to the draw me an X Psylocke thread? I need to subscribe so I don't always have to go searching lol...
    Last edited by Psy; 12-31-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Leah William's liked my picture, albeit not the concept. None the less. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...517120000?s=19