Page 751 of 820 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761801 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 12295

I'm not sure if Betsy will have make any defining actions or choices; however, I feel like she may have a "Colossus" role in Disassembled. This means that she's appears in every issue and is involved in the adventure, but she doesn't make any large decisions or actions (someone you'd see from Jean or Hank). However, I wouldn't consider it exactly wallpaper. But hey! I may be wrong and Betsy's role could be a game changer like it was in Remender's UXF.

Also, it looks like the artist based Betsy off of Cara Delevingne there.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Everyone is beating me to posting today lol. This is on point. She looks amazing. They both do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just a word of caution, covers don't always mean everything, and her focus might be few and far between...hoping that's not how it is but I'm not going to hold my breath...
    Never a positive thing...LoL.

If I still bought posters, I'd want one of this.

Definitely want to see how they color their powers. Jean's been showing orange a lot lately, but might be cool if they mixed pink and purple hues for this.
    Last edited by ariwl1; 10-15-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Never a positive thing...LoL.
    I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than terribly disappointed...

surprise surprise...no comment or ill get an email again

Betsy has been looking great on these more recent covers

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 72306 Best team cover so far - Nightcrawler looks sexy & Betts looks amazing!
    Excellent. They’re definitely upping they’re cover game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Oh the memories...

I can't believe I don't know about this. I need to look for it now!

Agreed that the Inferno version of the armor looked awesome!!
    Forgot this. Jean mentions being able to take them one on one, no Problem.

I can't believe I don't know about this. I need to look for it now!
    here you go

Oh...my everything...is this real life? I can't WAIT to see this in color!!!!!! Betsy's buttefly effect looks like it was inspired by Andy Kubert's version!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 72306 Best team cover so far - Nightcrawler looks sexy & Betts looks amazing!
    Love this cover!! Go Betsy go Betsy go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    here you go

THANKS!! I've never read this. Definitely gonna check it out now!

Taz - I wonder how strong Jean's telekinesis is now? I think back then, Rogue could lift 50 tons and I'd imagine the force of her blows would be 50 tons worth of impact or more. So I put Jean at being able to handle 50 tons or more with her TK. Although in Morrison's run she struggled lifting 50 tons before she started manifesting the Phoenix raptor again. Then of course she died for a decade and other psychics like Emma, Betsy, and now X all had power boosts (even Rachel TWICE but she gets jobbed most of all). What do you think?

I also kinda don't like that it implies Jean could take Betsy on during this time as she had little access to any type of telepathy (although it could be just Jean being arrogant ) I know Betsy mentioned that the Inferno was inhibiting her psychic abilities, but still. You'd think that during their little fight, Betsy could've made her fall asleep or induce illusions in her mind at the very least instead of just blocking Jean's powers.
    Last edited by Drey; 10-16-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

JimCheungUncannyFixed2.jpg Jean's waist is fixed in this one...I can't unsee her distorted waist in the original one

BANNED

Oh...my everything...is this real life? I can't WAIT to see this in color!!!!!! Betsy's buttefly effect looks like it was inspired by Andy Kubert's version!

Love this cover!! Go Betsy go Betsy go!!

THANKS!! I've never read this. Definitely gonna check it out now!

Taz - I wonder how strong Jean's telekinesis is now? I think back then, Rogue could lift 50 tons and I'd imagine the force of her blows would be 50 tons worth of impact or more. So I put Jean at being able to handle 50 tons or more with her TK. Although in Morrison's run she struggled lifting 50 tons before she started manifesting the Phoenix raptor again. Then of course she died for a decade and other psychics like Emma, Betsy, and now X all had power boosts (even Rachel TWICE but she gets jobbed most of all). What do you think?

I also kinda don't like that it implies Jean could take Betsy on during this time as she had little access to any type of telepathy (although it could be just Jean being arrogant ) I know Betsy mentioned that the Inferno was inhibiting her psychic abilities, but still. You'd think that during their little fight, Betsy could've made her fall asleep or induce illusions in her mind at the very least instead of just blocking Jean's powers.
    I think it's a combination of Jean being Arrogant. I mean TimeShadow beat up Jean, constantly. I mean if Timeshadow was in an Issue. Jean was going down.
    But I think a lot of it Jean is Batman, she needs Prep time. Even in the page I posted, she mentions not fighting Storm until she got close enough to whammy her.
    Even without her own Telepathy Jean has some of the Strongest Psychis Barriers, and Willpower in Marvel. Whereas Psylocke and Rachel get Mind Controlled CONSTANTLY! (It's maddening, Rachel is still Mind Control Queen though. :P) It's EXCEEDINGLY rare to see Jean get Mind Controlled or ever since the Dark Phoenix stuff suffer from Illusions for long. So while Jean wasn't a Teep at the time. Psylocke would have had a LOT of work to do to take her down mentally. So she shut down parts of Jeans Brain where she had less of an issue. It's what she did to the creep from Genosha. Denied him access to his powers without full mental control.

But also, Inferno was a fairly jean Centric story, so her chumping people was to be expected.

Can someone help me get caught up? I haven't been keeping track so I was curious: when Betsy recreated her body did she keep the ninja skills? She obviously still uses psychic blades so there's that melee element to her style.

I dunno if an official limit has ever been established for what Jean can lift with her TK, but in this era of comics probably her greatest physical feat was briefly holding the top of a building aloft. She eventually got some help from the Power Pack setting it down.

She had trouble holding thousands of tons for long. 50 tons should have been a piece of cake for her

Ultimate Member

Supposedly she's supposed to still have her ninja skills and all...