Page 590 of 820 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'd like a team of Her, Night Crawler, Armor, Colossus, Cipher, with Dust. A nice International team of Indiana Jones types.
    That team sounds awesome! However I think you misspelled Cypher... (checks Google)... well poop. Did not know there was a character actually named Cipher. Team is now 99.999% awesome, just add Cypher in the 'Oracle' role for the team.

[Edit] Must learn to read the rest of the thread first before commenting...
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 06-08-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Colossus really fits the Indiana Jones type thing though...or Dust...then again Warren more fits James Bond at times so...I often think of a Mr. And Mrs. Smith kind of thing with both Warren and Betsy, though without them begin assassins and all...just secret agents...yeah that works better...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    That team sounds awesome! However I think you misspelled Cypher... (checks Google)... well poop. Did not know there was a character actually named Cipher. Team is now 99.999% awesome, just add Cypher in the 'Oracle' role for the team.

[Edit] Must learn to read the rest of the thread first before commenting...
    It was supposed to be that Cypher. I spelled it wrong lol.

I like the lineup, I do agree with the adventurous feeling these characters have. I am getting a bit of Excalibur vibes for some reason. Maybe some outback tones with Colossus and Psylocke. I do like seeing Cypher and Psylocke reunite.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    For my team.
    I chose Nightcrawler because he and Betsy seem to have a great time around each and share that spirit of Adventure. Plus Bloody Bess might show up. (Bloody Bess is Psylocke... but there's a long story behind that lol.)
    Armor for that youthful true asian perspective and to have the chance to learn new ways to learn her ability without constantly being punched by Juggernaut types. She gets kayoed way too much.
    Colossus, due to his and Psylockes past relationship as her protector, and she his mentor. A chance to reconnect without the snark of some **** writers.
    Cypher, because he's Legal now, and not dead. Also how awesome would it be for those small moments where they talk about being dead and then not dead.
    Dust, because her underuse is criminal.

My team doesn't have a lot of brute force, more a Subtle team with a side of muscle.
    Sorry, couldn't leave it alone and since I have not picked up my digital pencil a while...

That is an awesome picture, very nice work!

(Does Armor have stilt legs, is jumping up or is she stood on something? )

Big fan of your Mystique redesign btw, very dramatic and unique.

BANNED

Sorry, couldn't leave it alone and since I have not picked up my digital pencil a while...

Damn Zhaxra you nailed it. Love seeing them on the same page. Always love your pencils.

That's just a fun looking team.
    Last edited by Tazirai; 06-09-2018 at 09:45 AM.

I absolutely love this, makes me want to have that team more.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

How did we let this fall into the third page on the forum?

Any road. I have a question. How would you guys feel about the pairing of Betsy x Wisdom? For some reason, I always thought they would work pretty naturally and organically. So naturally to me that sometimes I forget it's fanon and I think it's canon. Hahaha.

They would have this "my brother's best friend" type of thing and I can just really see their personalities having good chemistry. I'd compare their relationship to something like Bobbi and Lance's relationship from the Agents of SHIELD television show. Or something akin to Black Widow and Hawkeye's relationship from the comics.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    How did we let this fall into the third page on the forum?

Any road. I have a question. How would you guys feel about the pairing of Betsy x Wisdom? For some reason, I always thought they would work pretty naturally and organically. So naturally to me that sometimes I forget it's fanon and I think it's canon. Hahaha.

They would have this "my brother's best friend" type of thing and I can just really see their personalities having good chemistry. I'd compare their relationship to something like Bobbi and Lance's relationship from the Agents of SHIELD television show. Or something akin to Black Widow and Hawkeye's relationship from the comics.
    I haven't read much Pete Wisdom, and anything I did read with him was a long time ago. So my recollection of the character is probably way off. Correct me of my wrong, because I'm probably very wrong. I always imagine Pete being kind of like a super sarcastic, alcoholic, 'I'm smarter than you and I'll be sure to let you know it'.

He's probably not like that at all...maybe I'm just projecting other British characters onto him.

As Betsy/Wisdom as a pair...I don't know how I feel about it. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it explored in a on-going or mini. Them working together for S.T.R.I.K.E. or something similar? Perhaps a relationship like Holmes and Watson from Elementary?

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Psylocke in a relationship with Colossus.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Betsy and Wisdom feels like it would be similar to Betsy/Fanto? Or Zatanna/Constantine over at the DCU. Both can be appealing at times but the sarcastic jerk with a "alleged" heart of gold bit gets tiring after awhile, imo. I see her being annoyed by him more than anything.

I'll always be a big Burtsy shipper but I think lately my dream kind of out there pairing for Betsy has been Bishop. I've always dug their frenemy status but I think they could have great chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing Psylocke in a relationship with Colossus.
    YAP.

This right here.

They might not be perfect for each other, but he's a whole character with his own thing, and he would never seek to get in the way of her doing hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Betsy and Wisdom feels like it would be similar to Betsy/Fanto? Or Zatanna/Constantine over at the DCU. Both can be appealing at times but the sarcastic jerk with a "alleged" heart of gold bit gets tiring after awhile, imo. I see her being annoyed by him more than anything.

I'll always be a big Burtsy shipper but I think lately my dream kind of out there pairing for Betsy has been Bishop. I've always dug their frenemy status but I think they could have great chemistry.
    This is all I ever think of when I think of Betsy + Bishop, but if she can date an alternate version of Sabretooth, I suppose Bishop is a pairing that could happen as well.

psylocke27.jpg
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

She likes Labradors not Alsatians.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

I never considered Betsy and Bishop. Although I lean more towards Betsy and Kurt.