Page 750 of 820 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 12295
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 72306 Best team cover so far - Nightcrawler looks sexy & Betts looks amazing!
    Definitely the best cover

BANNED

Attachment 72306 Best team cover so far - Nightcrawler looks sexy & Betts looks amazing!
    LMAO was just about to post this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    That armor suit looked so awesome during inferno. The cape and hood gave her such a mysterious and creepy look which was perfect. I always liked the fact that Betsy had no problems when it came to wanting to fry people's brains or agreeing to kill Havok when he first rejoined.
    Actually might have to draw one of the "tattered armor".

Love that she continues to be on all of them

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

ah wow....wow...wow

Who's the artist? Is that a cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Who's the artist? Is that a cover?
    They're ( FB person ) saying its an Uncanny variant. But from UnKnown Comics? Never heard of them. Sorry. And the artist is Jay Anacleto.

This is beautiful!

You guys. Thats poster status. Legit. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT COLORED.

Cheung cover is awesome and the Betsy/Jean one is stunning.
    Love that she’s a big player in this event cause of all these covers we’re getting. If anything girl has already gotten some great images.

Ultimate Member

Just a word of caution, covers don't always mean everything, and her focus might be few and far between...hoping that's not how it is but I'm not going to hold my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just a word of caution, covers don't always mean everything, and her focus might be few and far between...hoping that's not how it is but I'm not going to hold my breath...
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. You said that when the official cover was first revealed months ago. Theres been over a dozen revealed since then and she's one of the few character that has been on every single one of them. I think its safe to say she's going to be used in UXM in a meaningful capacity and not the wallpaper you've suggested

Ultimate Member

I didn't say wallpaper I just cautioned that she might not get the focus that many here seem certain that she'll get, as if she'll be the main star of the book...and a bunch of variant covers don't mean anything, they're just a means to get the word out about the book and an attempt to get people to buy the book, they often don't correlate to what's actually in the book...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I didn't say wallpaper I just cautioned that she might not get the focus that many here seem certain that she'll get, as if she'll be the main star of the book...and a bunch of variant covers don't mean anything, they're just a means to get the word out about the book and an attempt to get people to buy the book, they often don't correlate to what's actually in the book...
    When there's a core group of 6 characters that appears on every single one of these covers, then yeah thats going to mean something. You dont see Jubilee or Cannonball on every one of them. Betsy's presence has been fairly consistent. No one has said she will be the main star; this is an ensemble book, but she will play a lead. Thats already been confirmed by the writers. Besides we already know she will have an issue where she'll take the spotlight when she interacts with Warren