Page 718 of 820 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728768818 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 12295
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    The shade is unnecessary Taz. Excuse me for not knowing that detail about Betsy.
    Don't take offence, as it wasn't directed at you personally. Don't take it that way. But you have to admit, a LOT of Psylocke "Fans" have no clue about who she is.
    So if you think I was talking about you or "Throwing Shade" I wasn't. I apologize if you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I've always enjoyed the fact that Betsy and I share the same birth month.

Another fun fact is that she and Jean were both born in 1956. I wonder how old they are physically. With the times they've spent either dead, in another body, or a new body they should be quite a few years younger than they are numerically.
    The Psylocke of my Earth literally lives on Earth 42356 lol.

NU Psylocke is about a couple days old. Old-NU Psylocke is about 2 years old, Swap body Psylocke is about 2.5 years old. Post Fall of the mutants death Body Psylocke is about 5 years old (Although that death is ignored for some reason lol.)

So overall about 3.5 years old? Lol.

BANNED

I wish Kelly Brook was a better Actress, and she might have improved some. She makes a perfect Pre-Ninja Psylocke as far as looks go. Also has a background in modeling which helps.

Jamie Bamber also would work as Brian

Alternate Brian

BANNED

Sara Moni, if only she could act has ALREADY, made a perfect Meggan. She's got that exotic Look

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Sara Moni, if only she could act has ALREADY, made a perfect Meggan. She's got that exotic Look

Nailed it!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The Psylocke of my Earth literally lives on Earth 42356 lol.

NU Psylocke is about a couple days old. Old-NU Psylocke is about 2 years old, Swap body Psylocke is about 2.5 years old. Post Fall of the mutants death Body Psylocke is about 5 years old (Although that death is ignored for some reason lol.)

So overall about 3.5 years old? Lol.
    Haha!

And nice choices on the actors. I think "alternate" Brian looks more the part, especially when lined up with the CB drawing.

BANNED

More pointless fancasting lol.

Jamie from GOT

Allison Brie is also a good one.

Ultimate Member

More than likely Betsy won't show up in any movies for at least a few years from now, unless they just keep the current movie continuity...as they'd probably start the O5 as teens...unless they had them as adults and not in their early days...though fun that some still cast as Asian looking Betsy...

I think the MCU X-Men should line up with Spider-Man age-wise, so by the time they are on film, we're talking college aged. I mean, who doesn't love Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, but the man is already almost 50. I think we should aim castings a few decades younger, no?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    More than likely Betsy won't show up in any movies for at least a few years from now, unless they just keep the current movie continuity...as they'd probably start the O5 as teens...unless they had them as adults and not in their early days...though fun that some still cast as Asian looking Betsy...
    Half negative and half somewhat positive. Can you actually post something NOT Negative? Who would LOGAN like to see as the Braddocks? Please TRY to add some positivity. I promise you don't need to "Jump on the bandwagon", just be positive.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Thoughts on the Davis/Delano run on Captain Britain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Thoughts on the Davis/Delano run on Captain Britain?
    Funny thing when I used to debate people about how Psylocke could have gotten her old body or a semblance of it back was when her Brother got ANNIHILATED by the Fury after it killed Jackdaw.
    There was almost nothing left of Brian, yet Merlin and Roma Fixed him easy enough. Same could have been done with Betsy even after she got her old body toasted. People forget that Comic books have magic and Super Science lol.

This image is from Moore's first issue, and he Immediately killed Brian lol.

Funny thing when I used to debate people about how Psylocke could have gotten her old body or a semblance of it back was when her Brother got ANNIHILATED by the Fury after it killed Jackdaw.
    There was almost nothing left of Brian, yet Merlin and Roma Fixed him easy enough. Same could have been done with Betsy even after she got her old body toasted. People forget that Comic books have magic and Super Science lol.

This image is from Moore's first issue, and he Immediately killed Brian lol.

Omg! Me too! I’ve batted it around over and over again in my head, thinking of the different scenarios to work into some Captain Britain stories I’m thinking about writing/drawing.

I know it’s almost blasphemous amongst comic fans, but I prefer Moore’s Captain Britain over his Watchmen.

BANNED

If they do set her up in STRIKE I hope it goes something like this. Here, she had full control of her abilities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Omg! Me too! I’ve batted it around over and over again in my head, thinking of the different scenarios to work into some Captain Britain stories I’m thinking about writing/drawing.

I know it’s almost blasphemous amongst comic fans, but I prefer Moore’s Captain Britain over his Watchmen.
    I loved Alan Moores run a lot. He gave Betsy the Voice she has today. It's a forgotten thing. But She was a tactician from the Jump.

I loved Alan Moores run a lot. He gave Betsy the Voice she has today. It's a forgotten thing. But She was a tactician from the Jump.

He made her so much more than what she used to be. I wanted to see more of the psi-division of STRIKE, maybe even a refocusing of it in the Marvel UK world. Also, those wonderful Warpies.