Page 808 of 820 FirstFirst ... 308708758798804805806807808809810811812818 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 12295

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    She'd only be a crutch if the writers won't let the storyline move past where it is now...and only bad writing stifles her growth, not Warren...
    Elizabeth is doing fine with her growth. Archangel, however, is a dumpster fire.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Geez, I hate Angel with a passion, and yet I kind of in infinitesimal way feel sorry for his design in this series so far.
    (reads issue #5)
    sorry time is over, he's back to his onesies and metal wings again so I can hate him 100% again.
    *whew* thought the world was going to end there for a moment.

Also, what the *censored* did they do to Armor and Illyana. Give them back their original hairstyles please. Without them, I can't tell them apart from the the other X-Women and Iceman jr.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 12-14-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Elizabeth is doing fine with her growth. Archangel, however, is a dumpster fire.
    The only growth that she's had lately is the body change...only a fire because of bad writing...

I kinda wish they had Angel and the current version of Betsy reconcile for a bit before he turned dark again. But I also want Angel to date someone new. Maybe Jean...

I dreamt Elizabeth and Kwannon were in a new X-men film as a couple in love. It was done in a sweet way not a fanservice kinda way lol.
    main-qimg-e601160fb06771280c2f04d05663f07d.jpg

Ultimate Member

The current Warren isn't dark, it'd just be one side of him being in control...his dark side...and Jean shouldn't date every male member of the O5 outside of Bobby of course...if anything the upcoming storylines could leave both Warren and Betsy back to their original selves...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder if we’ll see Neal Shaara’s reaction to Betsy’s resurrection and her reversion to her original body.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wonder if we’ll see Neal Shaara’s reaction to Betsy’s resurrection and her reversion to her original body.
    I'm hoping he runs into Kwannon first.

Ultimate Member

I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing Neal in the next two decades, even Claremont admits that he's a failure of a character and he was never supposed to date Betsy anyway, besides he didn't wait very long after she died to move on anyway so I don't know if he'd even care...

As someone who repeats it "depends on the writer". Any character can be redeemable. So seeing Neal again is just as possible as Warren not becoming a redundant shyte character.

I am honestly over this UXM run. I didn't like the 1st 2 issues. It sort of picked up but this whole Warren's recycled story and Betsy drama is just old. Way too many holes and just the same thing we have seen from them over and over again. I am hoping for a team reboot and get Betsy and Warren far away from each other. No writer seems to be able to write anything original with them.

What would you all feel about a Kwannon and Betsy romance? They know each other pretty intimately and I think a lesbian psychic duo would be a very interesting concept. It would obviously be a dramatic and whirlwind type of relationship. Not one meant to last but they grow and kick some ass in the process.

Quick sketch from last night that I am trying to do a faster paint on.... Ha wish me luck.
    20181216_133901.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    As someone who repeats it "depends on the writer". Any character can be redeemable. So seeing Neal again is just as possible as Warren not becoming a redundant shyte character.

I am honestly over this UXM run. I didn't like the 1st 2 issues. It sort of picked up but this whole Warren's recycled story and Betsy drama is just old. Way too many holes and just the same thing we have seen from them over and over again. I am hoping for a team reboot and get Betsy and Warren far away from each other. No writer seems to be able to write anything original with them.

What would you all feel about a Kwannon and Betsy romance? They know each other pretty intimately and I think a lesbian psychic duo would be a very interesting concept. It would obviously be a dramatic and whirlwind type of relationship. Not one meant to last but they grow and kick some ass in the process.
    IMO, thats borderline incestuous so hell no to them as a couple

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yeah it feels too wrong on so many levels

Rachel+Rachel felt too awkward.....but Betts + Kurt I would like

Betsy and Kurt, I feel like are just really good friends. Like, they're best friends in a way where I can see them having pillow talk in bed talking about their sex lives. And speaking of sex lives, I want Betsy to just sleep with whoever she wants until she finds the right man (or woman). I loved the casual sex approach Spurrier gave her.

I definitely see her as the X-Men's She-Hulk. Where she is independent and owns her sexuality.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I'm hoping he runs into Kwannon first.
    That could be downright hilarious!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It's borderline self sex. These two were essentially merged into the same person. Now that they are independent of each other, no way would a romance between the two of them work. I think each woman is finally happy to be independent of the other.