Page 370 of 820 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

Nice art, though I never thought that the sash worked well for her, and her hair is black...other than that...

BANNED

Damn nice picture. Great use of light and volor.

I'm rereading my Psylocke mini (as I do once a week) and I'm remembering fond moments of Psyverine.

It got me wondering, what are some of you guys and gals favorite Logan/Betsy moments? Whether it be fights, talks or just pictures of them. I'm still a little upset we didn't get a proper showing of her feelings after he died.

Ultimate Member

Maybe we didn't get it because he won't be dead for to terribly long in comparison to other characters, or Marvel just had other ideas for Betsy and wanted to move her forward...who knows...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I'm rereading my Psylocke mini (as I do once a week) and I'm remembering fond moments of Psyverine.

It got me wondering, what are some of you guys and gals favorite Logan/Betsy moments? Whether it be fights, talks or just pictures of them. I'm still a little upset we didn't get a proper showing of her feelings after he died.

Two of my favorites are Annual#10 Where he, Storm, and Elizabeth are the ones to break Mojo's hold, and at the end, it's those three standing on the cliffs of the Mansion discussing the team. You realize Claremont was going to make her a player on the team then. That the relationship formed between those three would influence the books to come.

My second favorite one is where they encounter the brood. I both like and hate this issue.
    Storm is able to fight off the influence of the Brood, but Psylocke gets dominated, happened to her way too often for my liking. But it happened in Captain Britains book, so nothing new there.
    She seems pissed that Rogue is the one knocking around Wolverine, and she offers her own challenge. Without realizing that one Wolverine goes Berserk, his Telepathic resistance is ridiculous.
    So he knocks her out. Logan seemed to have a habit of knocking out X-women.

Gretat choices, Taz! Storverlocke moments of the 80's and early 90's are some of the best. You can see how much CC enjoyed writing them and was building the X-men around them. When Betsy and Logan suit up to go and rescue Ro during X-Tinction Agenda is a great one as well.

I think one of the more recent moments of theirs that I really love is their sparring session during Regenesis when she's telling Logan why she won't come to the school. Then Cyclops comes in and she tells him how she won't be in X-Force for HIM but she's currently in it with Logan. It's such a a subtle yet strong testament to the loyalty and friendship they share. He was so heartbroken when she didn't come with him either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Gretat choices, Taz! Storverlocke moments of the 80's and early 90's are some of the best. You can see how much CC enjoyed writing them and was building the X-men around them. When Betsy and Logan suit up to go and rescue Ro during X-Tinction Agenda is a great one as well.

I think one of the more recent moments of theirs that I really love is their sparring session during Regenesis when she's telling Logan why she won't come to the school. Then Cyclops comes in and she tells him how she won't be in X-Force for HIM but she's currently in it with Logan. It's such a a subtle yet strong testament to the loyalty and friendship they share. He was so heartbroken when she didn't come with him either.

The bitchslap was real lol.

I just love when Betsy gets real with the X-Men leaders. Here's with Cyclops and Logan. Recently it was with Storm in Brian Wood's X-men and now it's with Magneto in Uncanny.

I love that scan from Regenesis too.

Ultimate Member

Or it's just that Betsy gets the lines that many of us want to say to said leaders but can't...or is used as the token voice of disagreement, often then not much is followed up on past the statement of hers...maybe Betsy should lead her own group apart from Magneto and Storm and such...no big grand team...

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Olivia Munn won the Jean-Claude Gahd Dam Award - Best Action Star- for PSYLOCKE at 2016 Guys Choice Awards!

1003598_610155092394205_1940664178_n.jpg1003598_610155092394205_1940664178_n.jpg
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Hope that really means she'll be back soon!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGuy View Post
    Hope that really means she'll be back soon!
    Would love to see her back with SOME story. I was pretty disappointed with her in the movie honestly. Her scenes were ALL in the trailers, standing around doing nothing for large portions of time, except being fan service. Limited and stunted dialogue.
    No reason to have joined Apocalypse outside of his instant power boost ( basically giving her enough experience to level up, lol.), I know you love the costume, but the suit didn't even fit the aesthetic of the first four horsemen or the group she was with.
    Sure she fit the sexy hot psychic ninja chick for many of her male fans, and some females, as the cosplays attest. But man I wanted more. I could have even gotten over the Jim Lee suit if she actually did something.

But I don't blame Munn for that. I blame Kinberg, dude has a VERY limited idea of character development. I just went to Simon Kinberg's IMDB and realized his movies I liked are the ones where he had help. But when he writes alone, his work sucks.
    I want Betsy and her cast mates to get the Cullen Bunn of writers for her movie voice.

Yes I also want her to get a legit costume. Something like what she wears in Uncanny X-men. To me the "iconic" suit it dead, fans got it in this film, but I hope it doesn't return.

Yes!!!! Come on make it happen. I need her in X-Force.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Yes!!!! Come on make it happen. I need her in X-Force.

Amazing Member

I hope this happens too. Olivia Munn has strong personal charisma. Her Psylocke has the potential to play very well off of Ryan's Deadpool.

I wish they hadn't used her here at all, though. She came out so much worse for wear. The only thing we know about her is that she's a woman who wants to obliterate all life on earth because reasons. Not a good look. It also makes it harder for her to be in the present, even though I know it's Deadpool (and um, a comic book property) and so they can probably get away with somehow yoinking her out of time if they want her.