Page 111 of 820 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

They could always just say that he lied and only said that he destroyed it, he's not exactly the most honest guy remember...still though would it be a big revelation that Betsy was an Inhuman...and the big surprise could end up just being a storyline point that gets wrapped up before long...

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

She watched it get destroyed!

BANNED

I
    Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    I don't think there were any kids from that...it was the 616 version of Psylocke, after all, so one would hope that would have come up at some point since.

As for Kwannon, I seem to recall the British body Psylocke briefly reclaimed in Fraction's run got pretty well trashed (by Dazzler, I think) so that could be kind of a hard sell...I actually wish she'd kept her Brit body but with the skills she had acquired since...I think it would have been a cool reinvention of the character who had kind of grown stale at the time.

At that point betsy wasn't going through what she was going through now.

I checked the marvel Wikipedia page, it says she did in exiles had a kid with AoA creed but the kids were killed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    It doesn't really matter anymore being the body she has her brother created for her when he brought her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It doesn't really matter anymore being the body she has her brother created for her when he brought her back.
    Why didn't he bring her back British?

BANNED

Why didn't he bring her back British?

Because betsy developed an affinity/love/infatuation for the Asian culture, kwannon also points this out on betsy.

Astonishing Member

I

I checked the marvel Wikipedia page, it says she did in exiles had a kid with AoA creed but the kids were killed.
    I'll take your word for it but I read that whole run and don't remember anything about it at all so it couldn't have gotten more than a couple panels mention before it was undone...and I think all or most of that run was wiped out in the end anyway before she came back to 616...or maybe I've just finally succeeded in wiping it from my memory...if only that would work for Claremont's other recent works.
    Last edited by grinningdemon; 12-23-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Astonishing Member

Because betsy developed an affinity/love/infatuation for the Asian culture, kwannon also points this out on betsy.
    More likely because Claremont wrote the story and didn't want to undo the changes he had made to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Kwannon is a Japanese low empath assassin. Who after one mission was left comatose. After Psylocke went through the Seige Perlious, she was found by Matsuo'. Kwannon's lover and part of the hand. He received the help of Spiral and her body shoppe to combine the two. DNA, memories and even splitting Betsy's powers. Matsuo' tried to brainwash Psylocke into being the head assassin for the Hand. After a brief fight with Wolverine. She used her psy knife on Wolverine and was able to undo the brainwashing. Kwannon made a brief appearance but died after contracting the legacy virus.

Edit: I should also mention that when Kwannon died she released all Betsy's powers and memories back to her and in return took her memories from Betsy. So Betsy was stuck in her new body but did retain her martial arts skills and training.
    Never heard of her.

I

She didn't per se... that was an alternate U. They all die. Killed by Hydra Slaymaster.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Ultimate Member

So then she didn't then and doesn't now have any kids, at least the 616 Betsy. Like I said if they can bring characters back from the dead with no explanation they could use some of Betsy's old dna or something and do it that way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    More likely because Claremont wrote the story and didn't want to undo the changes he had made to the character.

CC was responsible for the body swap, death and Ressurection. Everything else inbetween like kwannon, Crimson Dawn, legacy virus wasn't his doing.

Interesting. Was that one of the few comics that acknowledged that Betsy is a natural blonde? I feel everyone seems to forget about that detail just like how people forget that Emma is a natural brunette. Is Betsy's purple hair a part of her mutation (Like Lorna's?) or did she just dye it like that back when she was an undercover model?

CC was responsible for the body swap, death and Resurrection. Everything else in between like kwannon, Crimson Dawn, legacy virus wasn't his doing.
    Though it is weird he didn't bring her back in her British body since that was his initial plan in XX. I also read he despised Kwannon for some reason.

Pretty sure she dyes it