Page 15 of 820 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

lmao at them giving her two bows. Where is the psychic broadsword and halberd?! Her Anka suit looks really good in the game.

BANNED

So today this guy on tumblr sent me a message.
    He'd been searching the web for pics of psylocke and one of mine came up.
    So he felt the need to send me a message.
    "Hi, this isn't to be mean or anaything, but why do you make her hips like that? Why don't you just make the Jim Lee version?"
    I didn't even know where to start.
    So I asked him " Why should I make my art like Jim Lee, when i'm not him? I know everybody has their version of Psylocke in their heads, and Literally everybody draws her a different way! Are you singling me out for some reason?

About an hour later he replies.
    "No, I was just curious why you gave her hips..!"

I still have yet to respond to it. But it just kills me when people single you out, like on the whole internets you found me? Why couldn't he have just been like, Hey saw your stuff, although your style isn't what I like normally, good work or something.
    Why do fans seemingly have this need to make everybody like things the way they personally like it?
    We both like Psylocke obviously, I put my stuff out there knowing somebody will critique it. But why be hostile? If it's not something you like, why not just keep it moving. It was like he's telling me only do my art one way, not my way.
    I dont get it shrug. My stuff aint for everybody, but sheesh. I feel bad for Pro artists. I feel real bad for Rok He Kim.. I can only imagine what type of emails he got after the first couple issues on X-force.

Like nobody does her the same. /rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    lmao at them giving her two bows. Where is the psychic broadsword and halberd?! Her Anka suit looks really good in the game.
    She has several weapons (including psychic ones) mode. I don't have the scan atm but I don't think the Boardsword and Haldberd made it
    The psy-knife should definitely be included.
    I really like they included the Butterfly Maelstrom (as her Ultimate). Reminds me of her Kouchu Gakure in Marvel vs Capcom.

Yep.. Her anka suit looks really good in the game. Though I don't think it should be called her X-Force costume. Eventhough it's debuted in UXF v.2, the team wasn't realley called X-Force. I think it should be called the Marvel Now costume. Not to mention she also has a new X-Force suit.

How many costumes does she have in games till now? I can only think of the JimLee thongkini, Bachalo's HOM, and Marvel Now's suit. Maybe the Revanche costume?

I think that's pretty much all of them.

Remember when Psylocke couldn't pick up a dime with her tk? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    So today this guy on tumblr sent me a message.
    He'd been searching the web for pics of psylocke and one of mine came up.
    So he felt the need to send me a message.
    "Hi, this isn't to be mean or anaything, but why do you make her hips like that? Why don't you just make the Jim Lee version?"
    I didn't even know where to start.
    So I asked him " Why should I make my art like Jim Lee, when i'm not him? I know everybody has their version of Psylocke in their heads, and Literally everybody draws her a different way! Are you singling me out for some reason?

About an hour later he replies.
    "No, I was just curious why you gave her hips..!"

I still have yet to respond to it. But it just kills me when people single you out, like on the whole internets you found me? Why couldn't he have just been like, Hey saw your stuff, although your style isn't what I like normally, good work or something.
    Why do fans seemingly have this need to make everybody like things the way they personally like it?
    We both like Psylocke obviously, I put my stuff out there knowing somebody will critique it. But why be hostile? If it's not something you like, why not just keep it moving. It was like he's telling me only do my art one way, not my way.
    I dont get it shrug. My stuff aint for everybody, but sheesh. I feel bad for Pro artists. I feel real bad for Rok He Kim.. I can only imagine what type of emails he got after the first couple issues on X-force.

Like nobody does her the same. /rant over.

I personally love your style of art. I've seen a few of your pictures and I can appreciate the fact that you go outside the box when it comes to the female form. Every female doesn't have to be built the same. And I think that's the problem with a lot of comic artists out now. They don't differentiate body types.

BANNED

Twitchtv.com MarvelHeroes channel is displaying Psylocke Gameplay right now.

She plays pretty amazing!!

Edit: She has a Psionic Bow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Twitchtv.com MarvelHeroes channel is displaying Psylocke Gameplay right now.

She plays pretty amazing!!

Edit: She has a Psionic Bow.
    She's exceedingly fragile also. I guess they play up the glass canon role with her melee build. I tried the melee role and died frequently, her health regen is nil. Then tried hybrid build and it was better. Then I went for pure Telepath and shit died easily, I'd still get smacked around when they got close though. They need to upgrade her defensive powers, and give her a TK shield for melee and ranged attacks. She is OP for damage, but she sure can't take it.

BANNED

She looks so cool. I don't play the game at all though.

Those Marvel Heroes teasers look great!

BANNED

Two Psylocke commissions from Animazement in Raleigh. I've 3 more on the way, possibly 2 more after that.

Last edited by Tazirai; 05-23-2014 at 08:34 PM.

BANNED

The thought just occurred to me that if they do go through with a reboot, history change of the X-men for O5 or time collapse or Axis oraany plethora of reasons, Psylocke as we know her today would not exist...same for a number of the X-men I know, but especially Besty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Two Psylocke commissions from Animazement in Raleigh. I've 3 more on the way, possibly 2 more after that.

They're both really beautiful.

X-men and X-Force should be consolidated into a Psylocke solo because she is definitely the most entertaining character in either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    The thought just occurred to me that if they do go through with a reboot, history change of the X-men for O5 or time collapse or Axis oraany plethora of reasons, Psylocke as we know her today would not exist...same for a number of the X-men I know, but especially Besty.
    I don't think that they'd do a reboot, as for Betsy if they wanted to change her they'd technically then have to go back a long ways and I'd guess that her current look is how she's well known, for better or worse...so I doubt that'd change...

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Curious whether people would prefer Betsy to deubt in an X-Force film (possibly with Fantomex appearing too) or in an Excalibur film with her bro.

Also interested what you guys think of Gemma Chan of Fresh Meat and Sherlock fame playing her. I think she would be pretty perfectin terms of looks and voice, though clearly Gem is British-Chinese and not British-Japanese so...

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Curious whether people would prefer Betsy to deubt in an X-Force film (possibly with Fantomex appearing too) or in an Excalibur film with her bro.

Also interested what you guys think of Gemma Chan of Fresh Meat and Sherlock fame playing her. I think she would be pretty perfectin terms of looks and voice, though clearly Gem is British-Chinese and not British-Japanese so...

I prefer her in an X-Force film.

Gemma's been discussed a few times before in the old thread. She's one of my favorite choices for Psylocke!